for Dear Friends of AnimeGurl202

6/18/2016 c1 bloodncigarettes
I send my condolences to the rest of her family and Vanessa will be really missed. It was really surprising and shocking for me to see this pop up and even more surprising to see my name on the list. She was a great help when I was recovering my story from its old roots. And I may not have known her personally outside of this platform, from what I could tell she was an amazing person. May she rest in peace.
~Elly (TheGreenEyedShadow)
6/18/2016 c1 AuroraStargazers
Hi there. Just wanted to offer my condolences to this tragic incident. Though I didn't know Vanessa personally, I could tell she was loved. Hope she died peacefully.
This world has lost someone with a bright spark and great talent for writing.
Once again, I wish everyone my condolences, my heart goes to Vanessa.
-Aura
6/17/2016 c1 Avakaos
My Gosh...I don't think I've ever read her stuff but...I'm sorry. Even if I haven't read her things or been to her profile I'm so sorry she passed away. I cry for her. May she rest in peace. I'm sorry she went through that and I'm sorry for you, her sister. I'm not sure what else to say but know that I'm thinking of her and you.

My heart aches now and it hurts.
6/17/2016 c1 ngyehhhh
Holy...oh jesus...

I apologize after reading this...I'm really sorry. I hope Vanessa is with God and his Angels. I hope she'll be remembered for her beautiful stories.

Condolences,