for Son of a Freelancer

3/18/2019 c1 5Drakonslayer21
Wish you would continue love the idea of a Carolina raised Harry. But why didn't you just go with Carolina Church for her name it is her actual last name
7/10/2018 c1 Freelancer rose
Well son of a bitch...I hop this goes on cuz well I love it
1/17/2018 c1 lieutenant zoe nightshade
I hope you conntinue this story.
1/8/2018 c1 6FinchFlyingAce
This all looks pretty good so far, although I’m not looking forward to the Weasley bashing...

Also, please only pair Harry with one girl.
8/23/2017 c1 Guest
More please
8/22/2017 c1 TheFishKing
ok good start keep it up and totally go the Harry/Hermione/Daphne route. Harry will be a total badass. what's Carolina going to do for work, bounty Hunter/Freelancer? Business tycoon with tech because of church? also rip out Dumbledorks skull and beat him to death with it should get armor. Sirius/Carolina? Tonks/Carolina? Bring back York?
7/2/2017 c1 1Thorfaxdragonkin
well hes going to become one hell of a bad ass
6/13/2017 c1 Guest
More please
2/26/2017 c1 2letat'yastreb
You should continue this it is really good.
12/24/2016 c1 19Sabere Commander
Dude, just... let me do a break down review.

The grammar in this story is descent in for the most part but those reading this review should know it's one of those stories that spaces after every line. A note to the author, you're writing a chapter book and not a picture book. Even comic books have paragraphs. This is unacceptable as it just fools you and unknowing readers into believing the chapter is longer than it actually is.

Carolina and many other characters are extremely "out of character" in the sense that they're reactions are overdone, perhaps due to a lack of experience or sufficient knowledge of both series to handle this story appropriately. Speaking of appropriate things...

The author is still a rookie at writing stories, that or very naive... I prefer to think the former...

The author clearly doesn't have the experience or skill to handle serious subjects-such as child abuse as shown in the pilot chapter-and makes the scenarios unrealistic and immersion breaking. Any person, grown adult or not, would die from the combination of injuries and medical illnesses listed. You need to get a better grasp on how these things work before writing about them because you are overdoing it. I nearly cut my thumb in half and I've overextended and ankle and I can tell you that I couldn't do shit for that time frame. I Harry really did suffer from the examples you listed then he wouldn't have the strength to move or talk.

In addition to the comments on abuse, I have to say that you handled the reason and type fairly poorly. Dumble Door, nor any intelligent human, would not recommend physical abuse to someone to keep them humble. Besides, Harry already suffers from abuse in the series and it's called MENTAL abuse which is when one abuses another's psyche. In short, get a editor and/or a ghost writer. You have some entertaining ideas but lack the ability to execute them.

Finally, you made some history errors. Carolina does not have Allison in her name. Allison is-apparently-her mother. Carolina's name is Carolina Church, not Allison Carolina Church.

Hope readers find this review helpful and I hope the author learns to correct the mistakes in the story from this review. Until next update, Sincerely me...
10/12/2016 c1 1Thanatos'Son
Please review soon. It was a great start to the story and I would love to see where it will lead.
9/18/2016 c1 jrod11499
Please update story soon unless it's on hiatus or however it's spelled because it looks really interesting.
9/8/2016 c1 7jh831
I like the start.
I'm curious, did Carolina have a first name, I remember her last name was church, but don't remember if they ever said her first name.
Would have been funny to have her say that her name was non-of-your-business church.
looking forward to the next chapter.
8/6/2016 c1 23ultimate mayhem
Looks like it's going in an interesting path.
7/31/2016 c1 CyrusDiamon
Have to admit its a good one I'd like to see where this goes.
22 Page 1 2 Next »