for The Other Time

12/12/2018 c1 8nikkaq
Pretty sure I've read this before already but WOW. This is beautiful. There's so much emotion. I love how it's taken from both of their perspectives, how everything is unsure but can be certain at the same time. I LOVE THIS.
6/21/2016 c1 cadalways
This makes me so trash. It's perfection in every single way. I love love love it. And i need them to do it again...soon. very soon. We're all waiting for them.

Thank you for this. Love ya
6/21/2016 c1 MarchRose
This was short, but hot and sweet - thanks! Darvey trash club, here we come!
6/19/2016 c1 Anastasia211
O MY GOD
That's truly perfect. Maybe I'm in heaven where Darvey have been together since the other time and never separated by any obstacles. Or maybe I'm blessed to read wonderful fanfics that show us more than we are show onscreen. Or maybe it is both because everything depends on our imagination.
6/18/2016 c1 1annnahatcher
I am SOO DEAD.
they did this
And it was amazing
And beautiful
Just like this fic.
AND THEY R GOING TO DO IT AGAIN SOON.
6/18/2016 c1 Guest
Oh the best.
6/18/2016 c1 1gerllss
thank you for this. It helped me to imagine what had happened the other time. haha! Love it!
6/18/2016 c1 Cez
️️️
6/18/2016 c1 68Carebearmaxi
It wasn't trashy. It was beautiful and just right. Great job!
6/18/2016 c1 EmMNarang2513
You had me at: "It wasn't just once, that night." Seriously amazing. In fact I've never read anything like this before. I loved all the possibilities. Each was short but perfectly descriptive. Each was equally intense & lustful which is the best. And each one I believed to have happened and I want nothing more than this to be true! Really well done! Thanks for
posting! xo - Em