for Soundtrack

1/19/2020 c11 14Dimac99
This is a lovely series of one-shots. Something for everyone!
10/24/2018 c11 Guest
yes! thank you.
10/22/2018 c11 grace1600
Delightful ...so glad to have them together in these scenes!
2/13/2018 c11 LukeandLorelai-GG
THESE ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SERIES AND YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GILMORE GIRLS AUTHORS EVER COZ YOU FKN GET THE CHARACTERS AND THEY ARENT OUT OF CHARACTER AND I COULD SEE IT HAPPENING IN THE SHOW

AND I LOVE THE SMUT

AND PLZ PLZ I BEG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE MORE OF THESE SERIES

Thankyou and goodnight!
12/28/2016 c11 4Handful of Barbie
This was warm and sweet. Comforting. Thank you.
12/23/2016 c11 26junienmomo
Complete perfection. A wonderful Christmas story..
9/12/2016 c10 12Petit97
Awwwwwwww, I just melted here. That was just so damn pefect. OMG. I think that's my favorite. For real.
I loved the apple reference, always good. And the Mary thing was also great. And thank you soo much for not bringin Dean-drama.
8/29/2016 c10 3KnightInShiningFlannel
Being someone who experienced a real life "accidental pregnancy", I think this was great, btw I like to call it an unplanned blessing or and impromptu blessing lol

Love the LL interactions!
8/29/2016 c10 26junienmomo
By forgiveness, you mean kudos, hugs and flowers strewn at your feet, right? 'Cause that's all I got.
Yummy fluff. Loved how Lorelai sat in her office and suddenly realized these were her new favorite flowers. I always thought daisies weren't complex enough for her personality.
The baby fit perfectly into their story. Luke drinking the champagne was adorable, their daughter even more so.
8/23/2016 c9 X624E0L
Oh my gosh thank you for writing this! It was great and I think that was a perfect time window to put it in. I love the scene with Shel haha. I look forward to the next one!
8/22/2016 c9 12Petit97
Awww, that was just lovely.
Sick!Lorelai must be terrifying. Someone so full of life like her it just breaks my heart. But thankfully we have Luke to fix everything *-*
Lovely chapter.
8/22/2016 c9 3KnightInShiningFlannel
I loved this chapter. Luke is adorable!
8/15/2016 c8 12Petit97
Of course Rory told Sookie about the marriage proposal and she broke her sink, called Luke with some other excuse and left hahaha
Since Luke didn't have a phone, he'd have to call someone. Lorelai was obviously the best choice.
Very good. Despite the whole cold water thing, I'd say very very hot hahha
8/14/2016 c8 26junienmomo
A funny, fresh take on one of my favorite moments in the series. Both Rory advocating marrying Luke and him calling from Sookie's house were brilliant ideas.
7/16/2016 c7 12Petit97
I liked this one very much.

Out of everything Emily did, the Christopher thing was the worst ever. But you fixed it really good

D