for Pitting Couples

1/14/2021 c1 1Samantha K.S. Simpson
Bloom x Valtor, obviously. SparxShipping is really interesting
9/19/2016 c3 Guest
First of all this is a damn nice fanfic, a fan coundn't ask better. And of couse we all loveeeeee Floria, so flora and helia ;)
6/30/2016 c3 lovebooks200426
6/30/2016 c3 1AuthoressForEva
My vote is Flora x Helia. They're perfect for each other. For example, they're both sweet, kind and caring.
6/29/2016 c3 3meltingrelations
I used to love Helia and Flora in Season 1-4 because they had so much peace and everything you said about the pair but the writers honestly messed up in the last seasons. For example: Season 5: Love triangle...really?! Season 6: They fought because Helia thought Flora was insulting him for not knowing how to water a plant, he said some words that hurt the nature fairy. Later on, he pushed himself to brave werewolves to show he was better in terms of skills than watering plants... and him trying too hard to show he was better to the brunette was the reason he got a heart of ice. Season 7: They argued because Helia was too loud and woke the monster...and that was the most memoriable scene of the couple in Season 7. Therefore, I choose neither couple.
6/29/2016 c3 Guest
Yes omg. FloraxHelia is the best. I like Krystal but I didn't like her getting in the way of Floria. They are sooo perfect for each other so Krystal shouldn't have tried getting in the way at first.
6/29/2016 c3 1SecretLoveSong
Flora and Helia forever. Floria forever. I'm voting for Flora and Helia because they're the best and the most sweetest, most amazing couple ever! I love them. They are OTP.
6/29/2016 c2 5AlexisPeaney
DiasproXSky Dy, Diasky or Skyaspro. I like Dy because Dy die.
6/29/2016 c3 FruityBlueStar
OF COURSE I'M GOING TO GO FOR FLORA AND HELIA. THEY ARE OTP FOR SURE. I HATE THAT THE SHOW CAUSED THAT LOVE TRIANGLE TO HAPPEN I AGREE IT WAS MOST DEFINITELY UNNECESSARY.
6/29/2016 c2 1AuthoressForEva
I think that Diaspro x Sky are better than Sky x Bloom. Diaspro and Sky just suit each other better. They should have made Diaspro x Sky and Bloom x Valtor on the show.
6/20/2016 c2 3meltingrelations
I'm going to choose Bloom and Sky because Sky does NOT deserve Diaspro!
6/20/2016 c2 lovebooks200426