for Kiss me as a reward

4/3 c1 Guest
Um i want to know where did you get that story from. Is it from bungou stry doga beast?
1/28 c1 9LizziEliott
I loved it! Thank you for posting! (Sorry for my bad English :'c )
1/22 c1 Guest
I like it
3/16/2020 c1 2riorio
You're probably the only one... who wrote for the pair I wanted.
Cheers!
1/6/2019 c1 9M. Mondsichel
.THIS.

These two are just adorbs and it gave me an overdose of cinnamon (rolls) lol which is a good thing coz I haven't been feeling happy lately. I know it's been a while but would you kindly please give us a sequel of sorts?

Also, ignore the person dissing this just because she's 14. Seriously. A 4 year age difference ain't bad, and wtf, people ship 16 year olds with their teachers (and let's not even mention other animes which pair up grade school students with their teachers CANONICALLY) but they have a problem with THIS? Tch. Continue to write dear because you've made a lot of people happy.

Anyway... If people won't stop flooding your review section with their nonsense, just slap Bungou Stray's chapter 43 on his/her face.
5/9/2018 c1 Oniix
Please consider making a story out of this. There is a severe shortage of atsushi x kyouka fanfiction and would LOVE to see more :3
3/1/2018 c1 16Soul93
Ahhh very sweet with a splash of humor. Thanks for sharing this.
2/27/2018 c1 3Taromaru
This was well done and incredibly cute. I love this pairing so much. And to echo other reviewers, ignore the childish fool (singular because because I believe that the other comments are made by the same person) that is harassing you. Not only is the age-gap is negligible(seriously, this is Japan we're talking about), but the the characters actually have a strong chemistry in canon.
7/28/2017 c1 Guest
7/19/2017 c1 Nyit
EWWWWW! Kyouka and Atsushi are like siblings and Kyouka is a small girl! AHHHHHHHHHHHH
3/9/2017 c1 2Michiyo-chama3
SO CUTE. Love it.
1/29/2017 c1 1Celty K. Sturluson
That was pretty cute! I really liked it, also, I have to say that this is my OTP.
I saw a comment saying "gross, she's 14". I think that person doesn't even know that some girls get their first kiss around 12, and the age gap is not that big since Atsushi is 18 and she's 14. She's not a baby, she's almost a teenager.
Anyways, I had to mention it before leaving.
Good job!
11/20/2016 c1 69Mrotrax
Nicely done
So few fics with this couple and so far, this seems to be the best
8/27/2016 c1 7woofyy
How cute :D how brave of kyouka to make a move on atsushi hahaha if it was to happen in the manga, i can actually see kyouka making a move first, but i would like atsushi to make the move first personally:) anyways, good luckies with your future stories! Hope you'll write more about this couple!
6/23/2016 c1 1jasuto wana kurai
I love it. it is super cute. Please continue to write another fic related to Atsushi x Kyouka and don't get troubled by some negative comments. They just can't grasp the idea of how to tolerate people' personal preference or simply have no clue on Japanese standard of adulthood. 18 and 14 years old are still considered as minors in Japan. So, yeah no worries upon certain negative comment that claimed your fic was so pedophile or something like thay. Keep on writing and do your best
18 Page 1 2 Next »