for Azure Phoenix

1/4 c9 Guest
You know having the mob cliche in your story doesn't make your story good. Matter of fact you should've had a rogue ninja that is from Konoha attack Naruto instead.

Are you saying 1000 people attacked Naruto and cannot kill him?
8/18/2021 c38 79YeagerMeister31
Well, that was another good chapter I wonder who Naruto's last Rook and Pawn will be, I wonder what's happened to Mio and Maria another kidnapping perhaps. Shame there's been no update in years.
8/17/2021 c37 YeagerMeister31
Another interesting chapter I wonder what happens next.
8/10/2021 c36 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting I hope Naruto kills Vali he's one of the most dullest characters I've ever seen, I hope Naruto just erases him from existance, along with all the Khaos Brigade weaklings, although I doubt that has to be some drama afterall.
8/9/2021 c38 KiraiZero
this is amazing how you put so many crossovers together and it works and I can't wait for more and I really want to see what Naruto does to zolgear. and if a certain bunny daemon becomes a part of the peerage of Naruto's
8/9/2021 c35 YeagerMeister31
Quite an interesting chapter seems Naruto's not messing around.
8/8/2021 c34 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was quite amusing another puny demon comes to die
8/5/2021 c33 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was a cool fight and Xenovia wants to be part of Naruto's Peerage instead of Rias's that's cool I love Xenovia's character so that's also cool, will she be with Naruto also, I hope so.
8/1/2021 c32 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was pretty cool it seems Issei will have the Sacred Gear removed from him huh cool, won't it kill him or do they not care, not that I really do either mind u, seems things are getting interesting, wonder what happens next.
7/29/2021 c31 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was entertaining Xenovia and Irina got scared shitless lol, and Naruto/Rias/Sona beat 2 weaklings that Shiba seems like a coward to me, Naruto and the others should have just killed them they seemed pretty weak
7/27/2021 c30 YeagerMeister31
Well, that was interesting Kushina and Mei married still weird, but whatever, I am surprised that Kushina hasn't really been in the story as much as I hoped she would, who are those 2 new Peerage members what are there full names, and will Kurumi become a member, wonder what happens next.
7/26/2021 c29 YeagerMeister31
Not a bad chapter although u made Yagura better than he is if Kushina's the new Kyubi she should have slaughtered the weakling Yagura easily even if she wasn't the Kyubi Yagura would have to train for a billion years to beat Kushina but whatever wonder what happens next.
7/23/2021 c28 YeagerMeister31
Well, another interesting chapter Arthur's been found that will be good for Le Fay, Kushina and Mei kinda saw it coming, even if it's weird but whatever.
7/22/2021 c27 YeagerMeister31
Another good chapter I can't wait for more, hows Naruto awakened his Youkai blood is it because of Kyubi.
7/21/2021 c26 YeagerMeister31
Well, this was interesting seems that women who kidnapped Ravel didn't get far lol, some random loyalist I imagine, Was Yuki mentioned earlier I don't remember, Kushina and Mei are very close also makes u think maybe closer then friends not that it matters, then there's Pyrrha, and Naruto being in an alternate reality I'm curious if that alt reality is a different story or something.
696 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »