for First Love

9/25 c96 The Invisible Pretender
That was a nice, heart warming chapter. Except for the being kidnapped part. I was scared for her.
9/25 c96 16ronnambi
Question, whiskey tango foxtrot Nikki?! I was running through a list of possible groups who could be responsible for kidnapping Trish and I was genuinely worried for her and Nick Jr., plus the kind of team Nikki would need for an HRT mission.

Congratulations, you have succeeded in making me so invested in two OC fictional characters that I genuinely feared for their safety.
9/14 c95 shpee101
I’ve gotta say this story is quite well written and I’m really looking forward to the next chapter. Trish is probably the best OC character I’ve ever read and the relationship with Nikki is great. Keep up the good work!
9/1 c95 ronnambi
Good to see you back old friend.

Well at least you beat it!

Good chapter, and an interesting idea about Grunt.
6/8 c94 ronnambi
Well, at least Nikki has Trish and Nick to keep her on the wagon. And this is why I love your story. You humanise them.

Little Nick made friends with a krogan! Aww! Now I want Wrex and little Nick to meet!
5/19 c93 ronnambi
I like the fact that Samara has taken Jack under her wing.

I always hated Project Overlord. especially Archer. David deserved better than that. I'm glad he gets evacuated to Grissom Academy.
4/17 c92 ronnambi
Great to see you and your update!

Trish, you evil minx, stop tormenting your poor Alliance Commander!

Yeah, Jack is always going to be a problem child with authority issues.

And Nikki being her adorkable self around her better half is just the right topping to an enjoyable treat!
3/7 c91 ronnambi
I like Jack's verb form of a child born out of wedlock.

Jack, sweetheart, her childhood best friend/girlfriend/wife has an interesting time keeping up with her. What chance do you have, exactly?

They have fondue nights?! Why wasn't I invited?!

Yay! More Nikki and Trish goodness!

And Samara's loyalty mission went FUBAR pretty quickly. Glad that they rescued Jack so quickly.

Jack and Grunt bonding! And Shepard being overprotective!
2/28 c90 jmeson75
Finally caught up and am liking the personalities you're giving us on Miranda and Samara. And I'm really enjoying Commander Opie. :)
2/22 c90 ronnambi
Well Nikki girl, you should have read the reviews and manual before picking up the Justicar 3000. Though you probably need to get high quality bleach to clean out all the blood stains from everywhere now.

And we get baby Nick, well not cameo, but we do know he is up to causing havoc and leave chaos in his wake. Future special operator right there folks!

And I am slightly glad that the cast of West Side Story never had to deal with space magic knight errant matriarchs of a long lived mono-gendered race. Or we wouldn't have that piece of art now.
2/18 c90 Kalros
Beuatiful morning in Europe with your cool update to my most favourite story. Love it man, keep going. We're still here supporting and waiting!
2/11 c26 UnitedLuck
even though I knew you would pick this one, I am still a little bit disappointed as I think that Torfan would have been more interesting to see how a Paragon Shepard handle the event
2/1 c89 Guest
Hey my man, I love your fanfic and my smile shines like crazy when I see your updates coming! I love interactions between Nikki and Trish, the more the merrier man. Take care and hopefully see you soon with the next chapter!
1/31 c89 obsessive mangoes
Still one of my favourite fics, Nikki is a bad arse but still very human. Love the relationship between Grunt and Nikki, can why get a spin off please... anyway more Nikki/Trish is always welcome but only if it fits the tone of the chapter. Why on more Judy? Please don't stop writting even if you have to load chapters more infrequently
1/31 c89 ronnambi
I enjoyed it.

'Future marine right here'. Prophetic words. I'm sure somewhere, when you go about writing an epilogue, Spectre Nicholas Shepard would be stepping off onto the surface of Tuchanka to meet his adopted grandpa Wrex, asking for a recruit (plus doesn't Tuchanka vaguely remind you of Dromund Kass?).

Niftu Cal is good for a laugh.

I like the fact that Nikki has to argue and cross examine Trish to get a dirty picture. In the end, she concedes to her demands of a poem is oddly endearing.
270 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »