for First Love (The Trish & Nikki Saga)

1/1 c98 16ronnambi
Happy New Year! Glad to see you're OK! Was a little worried for you.

Nikki and Nicholas are an adorkably chaotic duo. I'd love to read more on them.

I didn't know I needed tsundere Jack. Now that I have read it, I need more of it.

And platonic life partner Shepard-Vakarian is something we need more of.
5/3/2021 c98 rfpizzle
I'm so glad I came back to this story :D
It's certainly been a while for me. I think I took a break from this website around the beginning of ME2 before the reunion with Trish so I'm glad it went well! That said, I'll definitely be reading on ao3 when your story catches up over there.
Also, adorable scene with Samara and Nicky. Samara always makes me sad so she definitely deserved that.

Looking forward to more :)
RFP
4/23/2021 c98 Ms. Sleepy Clover
And now we come to the end(so far) of the story. So far, minus my few complaints, I loved it.
4/22/2021 c90 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Actually no. You wouldnt be killed or jailed for being gay 2 centuries ago *Except if your leader is Hitler*. It wasnt against the law to LOVE someone of the same sex, it was against the law to MARRY someone of the same sex.
4/22/2021 c88 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Yea, my biggest complaint about ME 2 besides the final *Boss*(And the VS) was the fact that instead of fighting the Collectors(Even though it should have been us preparing for the Reapers[Getting all the races prepared for war]), instead 60% of the enemies you fight are Blue Sans/Eclipse/Blood Pack soldiers.
In ME 1 it made sense that you would mostly be fighting the Geth, cuz they were the main antagonist.
In Me 2 it should have been the Collectors(Reapers), instead its merc armies.
In ME 3 it should have been the Reapers, instead it was Cerberus.
4/22/2021 c75 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Got to say, the thing with Melissa and Trisha was a bit too violent. Melissa shouldnt get so angry at the prospect that Trisha still loves Nikki. After all, they known each other since High School. Whereas Melissa and Trisha known each other for 2 years.
4/22/2021 c55 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Regardless if its Kaidan or Ashley, I will forever hate the Virmire Survivor. And always will. Not so much in ME 2, that I blame on Bioware giving Shepard shit answers. But their is absolutely no excuse for their actions in ME 3. And I find it really sad how their is actually people that will try to defend the Virmire Survivor for their actions.

When it comes to the Virmire Survivor, my stance is with GCN. As in let them both die. They both make the tiniest cameo in ME 2, just to be an asshole to Shepard(Depending on your gender, but their still being an asshole), then turn into massive dickheads in ME 3 constantly berating Shepard(More so the player) for choices that they had no choice in.

But IF I had to choice, Id go with Ashley surviving(Most male gamers will never understand because, well unless your a female gamer like me or just play female characters, youd never see how Kaidan acts.). At least Ashley doesnt name call a Male Shepard like Kaidan does to a Female Shepard.
4/21/2021 c25 Ms. Sleepy Clover
Ah, your going with the *Sole Survivor* Shepard. Would have preferred the Ruthless path. Poetic Justice for a Colonist Shepard.
1/5/2021 c98 ronnambi
I'm glad you are still writing this. And glad to see how Thane's loyalty mission panned out. Thank you.
10/29/2020 c97 Guest
What ever happened to the batarian squad member? Not sure if I just missed his whereabouts in the later chapters or he was just forgotten. Any reason is fine though, this story is in my top all time favorites. Just finished catching up actually and I’m about to just reread it because it’s so good.
10/28/2020 c97 ronnambi
'She simply lay there' and 'practically see the'. Sorry, a little groggy in the morning and saw these. Just thought you would like to see it.

I like how civic minded Nick is, definitely inherited it from Trish. The magpie tendency is definitely from Nikki . And the fact that he likes cake as much as Nikki does is a cherry on top of this sweet chapter.
10/28/2020 c97 flplayer15
Please, include Thane and Samara's story in the next chapter, we're interested!
9/25/2020 c96 The Invisible Pretender
That was a nice, heart warming chapter. Except for the being kidnapped part. I was scared for her.
9/25/2020 c96 ronnambi
Question, whiskey tango foxtrot Nikki?! I was running through a list of possible groups who could be responsible for kidnapping Trish and I was genuinely worried for her and Nick Jr., plus the kind of team Nikki would need for an HRT mission.

Congratulations, you have succeeded in making me so invested in two OC fictional characters that I genuinely feared for their safety.
9/14/2020 c95 shpee101
I’ve gotta say this story is quite well written and I’m really looking forward to the next chapter. Trish is probably the best OC character I’ve ever read and the relationship with Nikki is great. Keep up the good work!
282 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »