for Gundam Seed: The Federation

10/10 c45 KakeruPB
This was enjoyable but man this chapter really shows how scary Sakura can be especially with a gundam type. That's not pretty and gives her more options to choose from now. Still nice chapter and I agree with you about Requiem destruction needed more umph and Mu memory returning was definitely an awesome scene.
10/9 c45 Guest
Wow, this story is certainly great portraying the characters so far. I wonder if you gave Durandal a mobile suit? I like to see a confrontation between him and Kira in the battlefield since he pretty much loathes Kira's existence.
10/9 c45 1REVANOFSITHLORD
Yes thank you for update
10/9 c45 7flaxj
Veri n1c3wvEst0rik7
8/23 c43 10Just a Crazy-Man
Love
8/23 c43 7flaxj
I hope that Meer helps out. Anyway Great Chapter.
8/23 c43 1REVANOFSITHLORD
Is there be 1 shot story where Tyler and Sakura meet first time why and the reason why Sakura go so far to after Tyler I really interested to see that
8/21 c42 ChuChewy
Hurray, it's the TylerXSakura route! I love their interactions so much. Thanks for update, much appreciated!
8/20 c42 REVANOFSITHLORD
Soo Tyler pairing Sakura then. buahahaha you evil
7/30 c41 xrail
Great Chapter. Cant wait to see where you take the story
7/29 c41 7flaxj
Wow Great Chapter. I really hope that the ending is great.
7/29 c41 KakeruPB
Damn! Nice fight. Still I thought would've been able to do more damage to legend with the added weaponry. However I have 1 question where did the second rifle shot hit when in full burst mode minus the cannons
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »