for Fire Emblem Fates: Aftermath

11/5/2020 c3 SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo
I really like that you included Corrin learning about the real Anankos being his father and Lilith being his sister.

It really irked the crap outta me when I first played through the DLC, found out about them, only to see that Corrin would basically never know.

I can't stand when they do that in a game's/movie's etc story,.

Especially in Lil's case always watching over him but vowing to never tell him they're siblings.

Those situations annoy me.
9/15/2020 c4 Guest
Hoshido culture is based on Japan
Nohr culture is based on mid evil Europe
What culture is valla based on
10/3/2019 c9 fanfic reader 29
Ok, clearly I'm just some random dude on the internet who is using a fake name. Now that's out of the way, this is probably the first time I've seen a good fanfic that has a wedding in it. This chapter could almost be a one-shot in of itself. Great job with the writing and attention to detail in the game. (Sakura and Elise's instruments)
9/30/2019 c16 Sephyx2
Hey so im very good at writing these but i have to say reading this was wonderful. I did feel sad it was over but such is expected with how wonderfully weaved the story was. I was in suspense the whole time. I do like how corrin had to learn a valuable lesson, albeit a very tough one. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story that i will no doubt re-read countless times
12/26/2018 c15 2LoveGlutton
Makes sense... even if I feel like he’d be more than a healthy amount of guilty for either sibbling’s death
12/26/2018 c7 LoveGlutton
“When dragons rules humans”... I wonder... no... thisworld is in a different dimension from Valentia
12/25/2018 c5 LoveGlutton
I like Izana too
10/6/2018 c16 4Cavik
That final scene with Corrin and Shigure was really a nice way to end it all :)
10/6/2018 c15 Cavik
Unable to wield a sword, unable to fight as a dragon...let's hope Valla doesn't see any new fighting for a good long while
10/6/2018 c14 Cavik
For some reason, Lilith transforming in her dragon form and making short work of Jiro's forces was deeply satisfying.
10/6/2018 c13 Cavik
Wow, first Daniela, now Haitaka...the only capturable boss missing now is Kumagera (aside from those captured in the children Paralogues)

Unless...he was the club-user Jiro kills here?
10/6/2018 c11 Cavik
Heh, I was starting to see a parallel with the Branded at the "abhorred as abominations by both worlds" line.

Geez, that part about the puppies was harsh...
10/6/2018 c9 Cavik
The Leyens are Duke Emeric's (the guy who caused Katerina's death) family, I take it?
10/6/2018 c8 Cavik
Unless IS releases a remake of the game that fixes it, I think I'll go to my grave disappointed that Flora and Jakob can't actually S support in the game.

Oh, Corrin...the immediate aftermath of a war is always as bad the war itself. If not worse.
10/5/2018 c4 Cavik
Corrin x Azura, Laslow x Peri, Kaze x Felicia, Silas x Mozu...did we go to the same shipping clubs? Those are some of my OTPs for this game ;D
262 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »