FanFiction.Net
for Remnant

9/11 c1 1Nesthor5000
Good chapter.
5/27 c31 Blitzgamer
Battle grounds makes this fucking hilarious
4/17 c40 Word Addict 620
So sorry this seems to be abandoned. It was a great fun ride while it lasted.
9/29/2021 c40 26tailedninja
Just discovered this story last night and finished tonight. I love it. You got to finish it, especially when you're so close.
4/17/2021 c40 OiWatchitEarthGirl
I absolutely loved this story. Please come back and update this, I want to see Harry Dresden kick that evil ugly bitch's ass!
6/24/2020 c6 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Oh damn this is a great story indeed. I'm quite disappointing in myself that I didn't discover this earlier, but better late than never right? I'm not really that familiar with the Dresden series but I will prevail with the power of Wikipedia and information bits!
6/24/2020 c1 Guest
Well well well. This will certainly be an interesting read for me, considering that I'm not really familiar with the Dresden series. Binge reading ahoy!
9/12/2019 c37 Fullmetal11791
You know, the books make sure to drive home time and time again that no matter how strong a wizard might be in combat, their real strength comes from preparation. Crafting potions to make them stronger or more resilient, using rituals to cause havok or kill from afar, learning about their enemies and the best way to exploit them. And Harry Dresden is a master of this, from summoning demons to learn about his foes to arming the Wild Fae with iron swords before a huge battle.

And yet here, Harry has had some of Cinder's hair for *days* and he's done absolutely nothing with it? Really? Cinder shouldn't have ever been an issue once they found out what an evil person she was. Just make a voodoo doll of her and be done with it.
9/11/2019 c8 Fullmetal11791
Did.. did Pyrrah just give her *name* to grandmother Winter? Ohhh boy.
7/28/2019 c40 Zakara
You be fucked now Cinder. Not even Outsider Knights get away from Harry when he's like this.
6/4/2019 c40 VSX-2018
I am hoping that Yang, Weiss and Blake will show up soon.
3/22/2019 c40 17EmeraldGuardian7
I love both these series but never really considered a crossover for them until reading this. The story is really good. Definitely one my favorite things I've read on here. That being said, I definitely feel like Dresden characters were nerfed quite often. I get huntsman are powerful but wizards are pretty powerful too, especially wardens. I feel like Emerald and Mercury should not have been as much trouble as they were. Cinder I do agree on being very powerful as a maiden but Molly is more than a match for her. Idk, it wasnt that bad, but I think the bad guys were just overpowered... especially the Grimm. Anyway, I did really enjoy reading the story though. It was very enjoyable. I hope you come back and finish it one day.
2/12/2019 c40 5BbK2442
It kinda feels like Molly got nerfed now. Granted, they were fighting in an airport with a lot of iron all around them, but it felt like Molly was just pointlessly drawing the fight out instead of just finished Cinder off, allowing Cinder to take advantage of Molly's weakness to iron like that. Didn't Molly get the memo that Cinder is basically a demigoddess by this point?
2/12/2019 c39 BbK2442
Now I'm wondering why they didn't just kill Emerald. I mean, she did try to go after their wounded. Something like that just violates so many moral codes for so many factions, so wouldn't the other Wardens and Marcone's people be tempted to just execute her so that at least the enemy will think twice before going after the wounded?
2/11/2019 c34 BbK2442
Yeah, given that Torchwick has proven that he will go after them anyway out of a mistaken belief of his own self-importance in the grand scheme of things, I think it's safe to say that he is now officially too dangerous to let live. If he didn't get the message the first time, I doubt he'll get the message a second time. It now would make the most sense to hunt him down and kill him just to keep him from taking yet another revenge attack on Harry Dresden's and Pyrrha's friends and family.
447 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »