FanFiction.Net
for Change of Fate

12/4/2019 c7 2supersegways117
This AU has really done an excellent job with this perspective. absolutely love the premise, and the writing had been well done.
10/25/2018 c7 SableyeFables
This is a great story so far! I love this AU idea. I know it's been a while since the last update, but I hope you can continue it some time (You don't have to if you don't want to though, lol).
5/16/2017 c7 2WolfAndBookLover
I LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE!
3/26/2017 c7 Guest
Interesting. I'm glad you're back.
3/24/2017 c7 1DrummerMax64
Glad to see you're back, and with such a great chapter too! :D

You did really well with Nick's backstory as to how Amber and Finnick entered his life. And even though they had happy times together, she's not the right one for him if she can't love Finnick for who he is as a mammal and not based solely on his appearance. And for this AU, that was an appropriate thing for him to reveal to Judy in addition to that fateful incident with the scouts.

And ouch, that seems like it hurt! Glad they got him patched up before it became serious, I guess the adrenaline rush they got from the chase kept him from not noticing the pain.

Awesome work! Can't wait for the next update! :)
3/24/2017 c7 Conan.212
Nicks Girlfriend was really a stupid bitch.
3/20/2017 c3 Pikachu
That was kind of durable how Finnick just plead to Judy to stay with him he really does like Judy a lot I like that that's really nice
3/20/2017 c2 GameBoy90
Dude this chapter was pretty good and you were right it is Fluffy very very fluffy lol
3/20/2017 c2 WildeHoppsfan30
OMG this chapter was so adorable I love that and the way hope Finnick curl up to Judy for a hug was so cute and everything I love it not only that Nick is very happy to see Finnick that he sees Judy is kind of like hes mother figure
3/20/2017 c1 Jill Fine
One of my friends talked about the stories so I read the first chapter and I have to admit this looks pretty interesting the decision to make Finnick a real child and he is the son of Nick that's pretty cool I like that idea can't wait to read the rest of it and hopefully whatever The Story Goes On
3/20/2017 c1 WildeHoppsfan30
OHHH this looks interesting and Finnick is really a child and the son of nick that sounds pretty interesting I like the idea and it's almost of the same movie but also slight different because Finnick is a kid I can't wait to read the rest of it :)
3/21/2017 c1 36Omnitrix 12
Hmm. An interesting take on the story, though you're kind of losing me with how readily they connect. I wasn't ready for that much of an alteration, but if nothing else it arouses my curiosity as to how else this is going to differ. I'm guessing there's WildeHopps, and I'm kind of hoping that you delve into the kid's origins.
3/20/2017 c7 2TheAssassin2
It's nice to see you're back. I can definitely relate to how school is. Hang in there, I know you can do it.

I really liked the extra back story. It was heartbreaking for me to read but I loved it. Why would a mother leave her own child? It's just wrong, and it brakes my heart. Nick has someone better now, he has Judy. The only thing that will drive her away from him is death. I wonder what Lemon is going to think about Judy sleeping with Finnick? Nick is probably going to thing it's the cutest thing ever, he might even join them.
3/20/2017 c7 2Bgnsteal
Uh. It's 52 days. Like 2 months. Not 5. Get your facts straight. :/ eh.
3/20/2017 c7 Guest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Chief Bobo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A lil' mistake there made my day.
...
But srsly you should fix it.
Good job so far, can't wait for chapter 8.
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »