for In the Family Way

Fantabulous, I love it
7/15/2019 c1 Charms22
Love it
1/14/2019 c2 8Skaisy
That was amazing! kind of wish there was more too it but this was brilliant anyway.
11/10/2016 c1 Swhoran1997
I would just like to let you know that I think that this is a great story.
Let me know what you think about this idea: what if tony stark had died in the avengers movie and was unable to help the plane reach the ground and for some reason, the only ones able to help were shield and they had to use several quinjets to slow down the plane's descent by attaching heavy duty cables to the plane and the quinjets in order to slow down the fall of the plane. I think that that would be epic.
11/1/2016 c2 Swhoran1997
Love the story. Keep up the great work.
7/23/2016 c2 EcleticMania92
Amazing chapter! Can't wait to read more!
7/14/2016 c2 huffyblonde
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Are you going to do a time jump or keep them as kids for the rest of the story?
7/15/2016 c2 lizlil
ohhh. that was so cool. sweet :) love small Shield children
7/14/2016 c2 AshleyStewart09
Still so amazing I look forward to more
7/14/2016 c2 SLYNNR
I REALLY LOVE THE NEW CHAPTER.I WOULD LOVE TO READ ABOUT STEVE AND THE KIDS.
6/28/2016 c1 lizlil
Oh my God. This story is really amazing. :D love this idea with Avengers ;) are you going to update that ? really good job
6/25/2016 c1 huffyblonde
Please continue with this! I'm very interested to see where this goes and how FitzSimmons parents will react!
6/22/2016 c1 Guest
Please continue! I never would have thought of this and am very excited to see how it ends. I would love to have a grandpa Nick and/or a grandma Lian (May's mom)
6/24/2016 c1 1MLN
It looks like their second chances will be a lot better now.
19 Page 1 2 Next »