for What's Past is Prologue

8/20/2019 c6 12Loftcat27
This was amazing.
2/4/2018 c5 Moonstone28534
I cried when Jason found the tomb again. It was so sad.
1/4/2017 c4 Canary512
:'( this so sad! I'm in tears :'(
1/4/2017 c6 4FabashulousEmpress
This was so sad. I wanted to die. In short, it was one of my favorite fics, touching, heartfelt, and utterly tragic. Thank you so much. I will give you this review, because this is the first time I've cried from reading something since The Fault in Our Stars.
12/30/2016 c6 6Adrianna Agray
Greatest sad ending to a story ever: ) I liked how you ended it and I can't wait until the sequel is posted: ) happy writing: )
12/24/2016 c5 Adrianna Agray
Yes! More young justice! Yes miraculous ladybug : ) and an awesome chapter: ) I can't wait for more: )
12/24/2016 c5 32KashinaKairi
I love Miraculous Ladybug, but not as much as this fanfiction. On My Gosh this is amazing. The time skips are short blurbs, but they are amazing. Fantastic job. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much. And a Merry Christmas to you too. :)
10/31/2016 c4 6Adrianna Agray
Well written : ) so sad, but greatly written : )
10/30/2016 c4 32KashinaKairi
I am so happy to have this chapter. I have been wondering what had happened to the updates, and don't feel bad. Uni kicks everyone's ass. And thank you for this beautiful, heart wrenching chapter. And your geography was good. (Lived near the Alberta/Montana boarder for a bit)
And I am looking forward to the next chapter. Sounds like it is going to be intense.
10/30/2016 c4 37JaggerK
Poor Tim. Poor Jason! All on his own.
10/10/2016 c3 meshou storm
This is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/2/2016 c3 6Adrianna Agray
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more awesome writting: ) : ) : ) : )
7/3/2016 c2 9TheTearsOfAnAngel
I love your writing! I think I read your first story seven times and I screamed when this one came out. Your stories have great plots and are really well written. I can't wait to read more of your work.
7/3/2016 c2 37JaggerK
That was excellent.
6/24/2016 c1 6Adrianna Agray
Can't wait for more: ) update soon : ) awesome writting: )
18 Page 1 2 Next »