for The Ghostly Titan II: The Order Of Apparitions

3/29/2021 c1 Courtney Elizabeth1
Please finish this story
8/11/2020 c27 caylyncook
please update this story cause I have read the first story and I love it since. if your out of ideas heres is one foryou. the titans the league find the cure for Robin and Danny. they test it on Robin first since they have him but with the Bats permission first. When Robin show signs of recovery start with a much stronger antidote for Danny since he will be under more of the influence of it. Vlad gets what his deserves by imprisonment of kidnapping of not one but two kids and for breaking the meta law of experimentation of Danny or something along the lines of that if catch my drift. so once Vlad is in jail for that get hi for everything else he has done to danny and his friends and family was put though so there story has reallly goood potential dont stop it like other people have done that sucks so there is idea for you
1/22/2020 c27 caylyn cook
please continue this story I would like to know happens in the end.
9/28/2017 c27 2Keith Halfa
Awesome, amazing, spectacular. Can’t wait for more!
7/28/2017 c1 1Sing-a-Ring-Ding
Oh please updare this soon!
7/21/2017 c1 Guest
Can u tell your friends out on fanfic to do one where amity and the GIW find out some how of Danny's secret and he, jazz, tucker, sam, and dani runaway to jump city and join the titans, a writer was starting a fanfic called the runaway trio but suddenly cancelled it shortly after published, it had potential.
7/18/2017 c27 valblue1314
This is awesome! I can't want for the next chapter!
5/27/2017 c27 6nickz24
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOMMEEEEEEEEEE! Please continue! I has to know how this ends!
4/25/2017 c27 1phantomgirl21
So good! Hope the injury halls quickly and you can update before too much longer! I'm loving the story!
3/11/2017 c27 1sammillar
HOLY HELL THIS IS SUCH A BLAST TO READ! You, good sir/madam/person have consumed my week of work breaks with this story! I am so hooked! Loving every bit of it!
2/25/2017 c27 14KuriMaster13
Yay, Robin's getting better. :)... Ooo, I hope your hand gets better.
2/24/2017 c27 139Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Robin is feeling better and glad to see the Titans with smiling faces happy to see him back on the side of Justice.
2/23/2017 c26 Darkverger1
Oh man. ok so I started reading both of these stories yesterday. I was like wow this will take a while. But I finished and now I can't believe how much of a cliffhanger this is. You are very good at telling stories let me tell you. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.
2/20/2017 c26 1phantomgirl21
This is seriously amazing! I'm loving it! I hope you get a chance to update soon!
1/23/2017 c26 14KuriMaster13
YAY! Robin's OK... ish. He has taken the antidote with zero seconds to spare.

Now they just need to save Danny... and since two ghosts pulled a heel-face turn, Vlad is in trouble. :)
106 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »