for Fear's confession

7/17/2016 c1 3ThatShinigamiLady
'"Look where he fainted." laughed Disgust, making Joy blush.' What the heck does that mean?... OH MY GOD
6/30/2016 c1 14StarNerve
Why haven't I reviewed this yet...? Just...why. And don't say you're not good in writing romantic stories. You're doing just fine! :D And Joy comforting Fear was so cute! Keep up the improvements and don't be afraid to consider constructive criticism. If it's flames... have them roasted as marshmallows for your enjoyment! XD
PS: I don't hate maths... but I am definitely not a fan of history.
6/24/2016 c1 Guest
Why don't you want mean reviews? I mean, I know this section is called Reviews and not Critiques, but I still think that a person should be able to hear criticism about their work without being offended.
To be honest, this story wasn't that bad. It was better than your last story at least. Fears angst over selling out Anger was relatively well written, and the scene with him and Joy at the end was kinda cute! Of course, this story could have been better written, but it was still a small step up from The main Emotion [sic].
You seem to be gettin better as a writer, and, while this story is far from perfect, it is still pretty good.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service