for 12 Times

7/11 c13 Guest
This was a great story. Really cool how you took the idea of 12 meetings in years and developed that. I hope you continue to wrote rizzles because you're very good at it and I miss the show.
11/29/2019 c13 rizzolilover
The way rizzles should have developed on the show!loved it;-)
9/22/2016 c13 Lktwh13
This was so sweet! I can't believe it took me this long to read it thought, lol.
9/17/2016 c3 Lktwh13
Loved this chapter! I'm not sure I've read this! Just found the notification in my email somehow... Yikes! :-)
9/16/2016 c13 maccaterine
So perfect...dont Stop writting Rizzles. Your fics are so beautiful and cute :-) Rizzles forever !
8/9/2016 c13 Guest
Thank you for a great story.
7/21/2016 c13 mholder
I really enjoyed this! I hope you'll keep writing, despite the show wrapping up. Thanks for your hard work.
7/18/2016 c3 CARMEN MADONNA
Loving story so much so far... U
7/18/2016 c2 CARMEN MADONNA
So far so good, getting into it and enjoying it...
7/18/2016 c1 CARMEN MADONNA
Starting out great...
7/17/2016 c13 Pen
You have woven masterful chapters and your epologue is pitched beautifully. Thank you for posting. Your writing is so good.
7/19/2016 c13 LamaRama
Absolutely LOVED this story.
One of the best "near cannon" stories out there...in my head, this is cannon ;)
7/19/2016 c13 14luckypenguinbuddy
Thank you again for sharing this fic with us. I hope you never stop writing rizzles for me to read. I love them!
7/18/2016 c13 gbpacker
Very nice. You are my favorite writer on here and we all are going to miss the ladies. I was re-reading your sense's series last night. That whole series was excellent.
7/17/2016 c13 jjswinnlive.com
Just because the series ends does not mean that your imagination must. You write well. Don't hold for yourself or for us. Don't let the character's die just because the series faded away. Thanks for your work.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »