for Boredom and Secrets

1/18 c45 Guest
LMFAOOOO. The name of the reporter...IS saala kamina? I don't know if you knew what you were writing or came up with it but THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS
1/5 c21 PrimandButtercup
I did NOT see that comming!
12/30/2021 c53 Guest
i'm soo sorry are you ok
12/30/2021 c24 Guest
FINGER!
12/30/2021 c57 yngoldfogee
It's great to read things are getting better for you, hopefully they will continue to do so; but your health is more important than updates.

All the best for 2022 and I look forward to updates on your stories when and where you can.
12/22/2021 c47 3QueenWinchester24
WoW! Cho Chang WOW never would guess that one.
12/22/2021 c57 Nad19
how are u doing? i hope you get better soon
12/11/2021 c54 12Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
You may want to consider removing those old, outdated Notices, so they don't interrupt the flow of the story.

Just a tip. ;)
12/11/2021 c57 Loup
Bon rétablissement et fait attention à vous

Ensuite j'attends la suite avec impatience et savoir si il va ce réaliser ce rêve ainsi que le fait de faire un trio avec severus en plus
Merci
Et bonne continuation
12/8/2021 c57 16Megi Keishii
I’m so glad that everything is better for you now!

Also, I would have throttled Ron for interrupting such a interesting dream.
12/8/2021 c57 JjlovesPJO
I'm glad things are looking up. My brother has arthritis and had to be on a lot of medication so I know second hand how hard it is. It's impressive how you still write through everything though. Hope things continue to get better.
12/8/2021 c57 14Love Faith Embers
I love this chapter. I'm sorry about the problem with your left eye. I had surgery, too, a few years ago to fix my eyes. I was horribly near sighted, with astigmatism in my right eye, and now my vision is basically normal. :)
12/5/2021 c57 1Taddel Black
its good your doing better
btw loved the new chaper XD
12/5/2021 c48 3EmeraldDragonessLizzy
Your frank and honest message was very appreciated.

Regarding it being your most popular work at the time, maybe it could be because you were so passionate about writing it.

I think fanfiction, is, in essence, self-indulgent.
So writing something for yourself could very well be the reason so many people like it.
12/4/2021 c57 fanficaddict2016
I'm so glad that your getting better!
2,054 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »