for Just Like Before

4/7 c1 fanfictioner7
this made me happy
3/19 c1 turquoisesunset
I read your newsies fics then came over to Tuck and you are here too! Love your stories
11/24/2019 c1 Juliet
I’m soft! This is so cute
6/29/2019 c1 67Phantom Actress
Her son's name is THOMAS?! My heart is dying from the pain it brings. But I loved the references to The Wheel. And the end... :)
1/3/2019 c1 24Lmb111514
This story was beautiful to read; I really enjoyed it!
3/15/2017 c1 SonyaNewt
OMG this was so good it really put a smile on my face!
1/9/2017 c1 Guest
This is my second time reading this fic, and I'm pretty sure it is my favorite tuck fic ever. It's so good! I know it's been months since you wrote this, but I don't suppose you'd be willing to write more? Maybe a short second part about Winnie hearing that her son ran into the Tucks?
11/27/2016 c1 LoveMusicFandoms
This wa g! Every part made me smile at just the right times in just the right way, and the ending was so perfect and right in the feels! This is like my favorite one-shot of all time, bravo!
10/23/2016 c1 Mara May
Somehow this managed to be the perfect blend of fluff and feels. And Winnie naming her son Thomas- it's just perfect. "A memory, but not her memory"- right in the feels.
This world needs more Tuck fanfic. You're doing a great work.
8/30/2016 c1 Guest
Awww that was so cute and really well written 3
8/15/2016 c1 37achillespelides
Ahh this was so great! Would you be willing to write a second chapter?
6/25/2016 c1 25Ostrich on a Rampage
Right in the feels... Man, I don't know what it is about that musical, but I still cry ever time Jesse starts to sing, "It's a wheel, Winnie," in the final song. Holy crap, can Andrew Keenan-Bolger get a happy ending ever? Just once? Pleeeeease. (I mean, technically, Newsies was happy, but I write so much sad fics it sorta belays that fact). Anyway, excellent fic! I really adored Thomas. And the whole "allergic to ash trees" part. Too perfect.
6/25/2016 c1 44Anjion
First to review! Sorry, the idea makes me really happy today! I loved this! Jesse is just the best. I just gotta get hold of the book now...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service