for A ghost of the past

6/27/2016 c2 Guest
I love Aella's reaction, so on point! Now how will Aethelwulf react to Kwenthrith's death? I'm on tenterhooks ! BTW thanks for writing this one shot!
6/27/2016 c2 9fireman23
Oh I definitely liked it!
I can't really judge on Aelle's reaction, he's one that's a little hard to characterize for me...(harder than Egbert or Aethelwulf for example)
It is really believable though, so you are probably right.
6/27/2016 c2 Priscila
truth be told, Aelle is not very subtle in the series, so the reaction, while too modern perhaps, was fitting
6/27/2016 c2 val.tripodi
I really laughed ... until poor Aethelwulf (is taht the spelling?) asked about Kwenthrith.
6/25/2016 c1 Guest
Just as I imagined it to be. Thanks for writing this bit!
(ノ・ω・)ノ*:・゚
6/25/2016 c1 val.tripodi
THIS is what I expected Hirst showed us before the time leap. Aethewulf meeting Rollo and Gisla at the court and telling about the settlemeen in Wessex (ommiting that he took part on the burning, of course), Rollo telling about Atheltan's death. I'm really happy you wrote this, it's something I think should've been told, but you know Mr Hirst.
6/25/2016 c1 fireman23
Nice story! No Author's Notes or disclaimer - did you forget about these things?
Aethelwulf seems a little out of character, but that's fine by me...

Aside from that, I complimented you before about very few spelling errors in your stories... unfortunately I find, another session of proof-reading would not have hurt, there are a rather high number of small errors in this one :(
In any case, good story!