FanFiction.Net
for Small Font

4/1/2017 c4 Guest
For some reason I just images Vivaldi as a really fat ugly baby that just stares at nothing with pudgy eyes
4/1/2017 c3 Guest
If she isn't a skeleton would she still have a font name? Technically she is a skeleton on the u side ;)
4/1/2017 c2 Guest
You know how if we're talking about someone you would put 's at the end of their name? Well when it's a name that naturally ends with an S like Sans you just need to put a ' Example: Sans'
2/25/2017 c1 E-man-dy-S
This was a brilliantly written story.
I would love to see this continued in one-shots.
But if not possible, Thank you for writing this ether way.
12/25/2016 c11 7348joey
"Oh right, my children were geniuses. That fact still managed to slip my mind occasionally."

"But…not even for a little while?" I gave him a look. "Okay."
I liked that part. I got a little carried away with it though:
Roman, you let those humans souls go right now!
But Mooooom! Can't I keep them for just a few hours more to cure cancer?
No "but"s mister! You'll just have to cure cancer the normal way like you did with world hunger. Now release your nigh-unstoppable powers and march your genius butt to your room right now! You're grounded for almost genociding all of humanity.
Aw…

Later:
"Now Roman, what do you say to the nice world leaders?"
*sigh* I'm sorry for almost destroying humanity…"
"Good! And what should you do to make it up to them?"
"I'll stop the giant asteroid that was going to destroy the Earth in fifteen years…"
"That's my boy!
-One world leader whispers to another: "This is why I hate working with monsters."
-Another world leader whispers excitedly: "This is why I love working with monsters! Never boring!"

Anyway, on with the summary review:
While it's a shame you cut it short, it doesn't seem to have a rushed ending, so no harm to pacing there. It's an interesting continuation on "Remedy"'s story. There were some good cliffhanger parts. Still good as far as spelling & grammar go. The protective older brother character was done well.
12/20/2016 c6 348joey
That part about the stain that laughs at Frisk's attempts to defeat it was a little funny.

I wonder if Vivalda is mortal.
12/20/2016 c1 348joey
"hi, human, I'm dad." That was adorable.

What do you mean you "speak in font"? This isn't some kind of video game where you can see the words someone speaks, Sans!
12/20/2016 c2 348joey
"Roam-man" Cute.
12/4/2016 c11 13The Fluff Machine
I do hope it's not bad that I just sat here and binge-read: first, re-reading Remedy, and then coming here and reading all of Small Font for the very first time. It was absolutely wonderful, but I expected nothing less from such a wonderful author. You may turn me into a Sans/Frisk shipper, yet. Thanks for another beautiful story, full of fluff and drama and excellent storytelling.

Fluff
11/2/2016 c11 stupidgoats
Oh. Mygosh.
Wow. Just. WOW.
That was such a good story! I loved it all! The fluff, the drama, the love in this family! It was all just so beautifully dynamic and wonderful. Thank you for this wonderful ride and though I understand how life can get busy and in the way of things, I really hope you will have the time to come back to this eventually so that we may ask get to see this beautiful family continue too grow. :)
9/17/2016 c11 20Gold Moon Flower
yay! happy end!
9/17/2016 c11 5n0t0k
The end?
THEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEND!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I must say it was a nice ending, if not a complete surprise and perhaps just a little too sudden a drop off. But I understand how busy life can get. Just please find a way to retouch this story in the future. Because a science fair project with Sans and the kids sounds like a great time!
Maybe you just make one chapter shorts for some of your greater ideas that never got their time in the spot light.

I did enjoy the kind of poetic justice with Roman being the 'Angel of Death' and Vivaldi being 'Angel of Mercy' from the Delta Runes.
It was cool.
But if I was Frisk I'd be a little worried about Roman's teenage years. How is that mother going to ever be able to discipline that child? He could just steal a few human souls for a bit and then he's untouchable (although I don't think he'd do that especially with Vivi- who is like his moral compass- around).

So thanks for this story and thought I'm sad it's over I'm glad I got to enjoy reading it.
Bye for now!
9/17/2016 c11 8RoyaisAwesome
so beau!
9/3/2016 c10 BookWyrmGal
Wh...what!? R-roman No! Nonononono! Oh jeez, ooh jeez! Gaaahhh! *Internal screaming continues*
9/3/2016 c10 RoyaisAwesome