for A Visit with Family

10/10/2019 c1 Ice Demon Ranger
A wonderful adventure.
Thank you for sharing.
5/19/2019 c1 1skyandclouds
Julio and Hermione are so good together.
5/6/2018 c1 kimjo2
I am glad she sent him away. What most people don't seem to realize is that Harry had a truly abusive childhood...and that includes his time at Hogwarts. You don't leave that unscathed no matter what you do afterwards. Beautifully presented. Thanks so much
12/26/2016 c1 6Jasper'sDarlinBunny
I will admit to be a person who hasn't seen Closer, but this fic and its prequal were amazing. I wanna punch Harry, even with as much as I love him, b3cause he never grew up in a way. He always took Ron's side and that wasn't the time to do it. Hermione was always faithfully loyal and Harry is an idiot. I'm glad she didn't forgive him right then and there because he wouldn't have deserved it.
10/23/2016 c1 pianomouse
Fabulous. I like that Hermione took control of her life and gave herself value. If your muse ever speaks to this story-line again, I would love to see where it goes. Thanks for sharing.
10/22/2016 c1 meldz
Wow, how the heck did i miss this, for almost 4 months!?
One question that Harry should answer is why Ron? Why not Hermione instead of Ron? Is it a girl thing?
Love the Julio bit at the end.
9/21/2016 c1 2Angel JJK
Cool sequel obeshot. It'll be nice if there was another sequel with Hermione working with the team, dating Julio, her unique grandfather, and her mystery father. Who I think is Tony Stark.
7/23/2016 c1 26AJ Freas
whew that was some deep stuff there. And yes, surviving isn't enough, one must learn to live. Nicely done.
I especially like how it was Julio that called. I knew those two would be good friends if not more!
7/4/2016 c1 1angel897
thrilling to read but nice job
6/26/2016 c1 SereniteRose
I sp loved this new one-shot good on Hermione for telling Harry that he needed help, sometimes it's hard to admit that you have a problem, anyway thanks again. I like the way that you gave Hermione some closure.
6/26/2016 c1 4Hillmorrr
Some answers, even more question... love the way you describe the characters, hopefully Harry will get the help he needs. Hermione is, as always, the strongest, but I hope she will get more support too. Thanks for sharing!
6/26/2016 c1 Scuzzi
Wow. Heavy dude. Harry walked in and apologized and I was like 'Yay, he's going to redeem himself' ...but then he kept talking. Sadness.
And Hermione, I just love her, she tells it like it is and doesn't take any of his crap, and still tries to help. Pure Amazing.
I loved this, thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to your next story.
-Scuzzi
6/25/2016 c1 105Shenandoah76209
Good for Hermione. Harry seriously needs help and I thought that before the laundry list of things Hermione just reiterated to him. Hope someday she gets her brother back in good working order.