for The Fifth Blight: The GraveWalker (REWRITE)

12/18/2017 c9 Raikaguken
just checked, i always went with Harrowmont, seems bhelen is a better choice after all.
12/18/2017 c5 Raikaguken
almost thought luna was also in a memory... gods i hope not, that would've been horrifying.
12/18/2017 c1 Raikaguken
so no pulling harry and luna from the wizard world into Dragon age using the veil-experimental ritual-appiration gone FUBAR?
thats a new one.
12/18/2017 c14 2ArthurShade
Damn Cliffhanges but nice chapter none the less
10/10/2017 c13 ArthurShade
Excellent story looking forward to the next chapter
8/6/2017 c4 HayFever96
The story is moving along at a relatively quick pace.
The action scenes could have more emotion, be longer somewhat and not so rushed. The difficulty each of the group faces on a personal level is something to be considered. Introspection could add more depth to them and the plot, just a suggestion.
Still, pleasant enough I'll say.
8/6/2017 c3 HayFever96
So more personal history revealed about our hero, the Reverent Potter. So still of Noble Descent I see, lol.
Trust building, character feeling emerging, I must say it's a good change from the previous chapters.
8/6/2017 c2 HayFever96
This chapter was nice considering it was the aftermath of a battle or rather skirmish. It felt as though it lacked a bit of depth, if you mind me saying.
Still a pleasant read nonethless
8/6/2017 c1 HayFever96
Excellent prologue. Quite an interesting background for Potter to have here, son of a Templar and a Mage.
Marrying a Dalish Elf, that I admit I did not expect.
Nice job with the flashback and battlescene, they seemed written well enough.
I look forward to reading more
6/28/2017 c5 Colshan
Your conversations between characters seems a little stilted.
6/28/2017 c1 mckertis
What does this have to do with Harry Potter ?
6/27/2017 c13 Miltonius
Still, why Luna? Of the countless beautiful women in dragon age, you choose someone from the HP-verse. I never get this. Especially since the pairing is often Harry/Luna.
4/2/2017 c12 YamiSlade
Gj
3/29/2017 c11 falzarax
The chapter answered a lot of things, thank you. Keep up the good work.
3/28/2017 c10 falzarax
The story is great, but i have a few questions.
First - Why is nobody even commenting on Harry taking control of the people, as that is mainly seen as blood magic, or at least forbidden(especially Alistair as he is a templar, and Sten because of cultural reasons)
Second - How old is harry, King Meric disappeared about five years before the 5th blight.
Third - Has anybody in the party heard of Voldemort and his battles
Fourth - This ties into the Third question, how famous is Harry(in any of his titles, like Gravewalker)
Fifth- How well informed is Harry about the others(like knowing who Alistair is even if its a secret)
That's all for now, keep up with the great work
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »