for The Fifth Blight: The GraveWalker (REWRITE)

3/28/2017 c10 zdogg1313
It's interesting keep up the good work
3/27/2017 c9 5mad thought
I do like this and it is well done so far, but I would like to see more Shadow of Mordor mechanics since you tied them to the story. So far there has been only one instance of branding, I would like to see more. My theory is probably for story reasons you haven't used more until just right. Update when you can.
3/26/2017 c7 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff
3/26/2017 c8 4zero02
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
3/26/2017 c8 5mad thought
Really happy with the use of Shadow of Mordor mechanics, I hope you use Shadow of War mechanics as well when it comes out. (RIP Destroyer). I hope that the anvil can be secured by Harry since Peveral could forge through him. Update when you can.
12/24/2016 c1 jungari
As a comment putting a character from one series in a second with powers from a third usually seems to lead to a bad story, it would probably have been better to either leave Harry with Dragon Age magic or give him some Harry Potter magic
12/23/2016 c1 Guest
Took interest, found out Harry's gonna be from DA world instead of HP, lost interest
9/5/2016 c2 Ddragon21
so the elf is luna lovegood? Awesome will we see other harry potter characters?
7/17/2016 c5 Ronin Kenshin
good fic so far great work
7/17/2016 c1 Ronin Kenshin
interesting back story can't wait to see where this goes good work
7/12/2016 c5 tpowe15
This is very good, I hope you update more soon!
7/2/2016 c4 Alex2909
seems harrys secret might be revealed soon
7/1/2016 c3 Alex2909
like how harry is portrayed, nice way of putting him in the dragon age universe
6/26/2016 c2 Guest
Always nice to see a new DA/HP cross, never comprehended why there aren't more of them and looks like a good start.
6/25/2016 c1 NineKings
Interesting I prefer reading the reality hopper Hp stories, but this is pretty descent for a short prologue. I'll keep This story on watch to see how this story progresses in the next few chapters.
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4