for Concealed Memories

6/29/2016 c2 1BustedChina
This is awesome! The point of view is spot on!
6/27/2016 c2 11Faisalliot
Ah shit. Come on Yukio! Argh! I just waiting for it to click in his mind! What is it like in your silly little minds, you weird humans?! It must be so dull! Alright then, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! Happy writing!
6/27/2016 c2 RedFoxSpy
Ah im loving this so far! Great idea, good flow, overall great job writing this! I camt wait to see how things turn out. Keep up the good work, i cant wait till the next update! -
6/26/2016 c2 2CreamMoon24
Haha oops I forgot to login! My comment posted as a guest! Lol I guess that means I can say KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK SO FAR! -
6/26/2016 c2 Guest
OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY! I hope there's angst! Ha! I AM PUMPED FOR MORE OMG!
6/26/2016 c2 7Yukio Mustang
Ohh, I wonder if Yukio realizes now that Rin doesnt remember. But that seemed very realistic. That Yukio would assume that Rin was messing around, I liked it.
6/26/2016 c1 crazydutchy
ooooow this sounds verry interesting, it would be cool if because of this rin wil explore his powers a little more. well i just have to wait and see. good luck on the next chapter xx
6/26/2016 c1 11Faisalliot
oh shiat! What's gonna happen next! I really like this so far and I can't wait to see where you take it!
6/26/2016 c1 BlueTreasure
- RANT BEGIN -

Sugar, that was so good! You officially made my day.

First of all, thanks for taking the time to create and share this story. I (probably along with a lot of other people that are just too shy to say C: ) deeply appreciate it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILERS * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The way Rin reacted is totally Rin, but new, if you get my drift... You NAILED it!

You know, I don't usually like first person POV but the writing just seems so comfortable and natural. So keep on however it works for you. I love the line spacing as well, it's so easy to follow and read (unlike this mess of a review).

As for the plot, I wonder how Yukio and the other exwires (and the exorcists, Grigori, Angel etc.) are going to react; violently? Happily? Impatient?

Just some thoughts I had while reading this (in no particular order):
- Will Rin get his memories back? How?
- Will all of his time spent training and success (candle training, defeat of the Impure King, gaining friends etc.) be pointless?
- At what point do his memories stop / begin?
- Will he somehow get new skills / powers / control?
- Is there another Rin with the memories?
- How did Rin get to the bed?
- What other messes can Rin get himself into? :) (*evil laughter*)
- How DID Rin LOSE his memories? Like were they misplaced in that desert of his mind?
- Is GEHENNA / another world / dimension involved? :)
- JUST WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?!

Sorry, I got a bit carried away. I hope this gives you some motivation and inspiration (that you most likely do not need).

Thanks again and please continue!
:D