FanFiction.Net
for Wicked Game

2/4 c1 Guest
Thank you for this story.
12/13/2018 c1 Worfgirl
Nasty! Ziva screwed both of them.
5/15/2018 c1 6TLWtlw
Another theory I've read somewhere is she somehow obtained his donated sperm sample from that clinic. She did know about it after all.
6/25/2017 c1 laraquick
I think Tony made the best decision for Tali and for himself in creating a family of 2. I'm glad Abby is being so supportive and that Jimmy is there for him as well.
4/24/2017 c1 Mezzo Beev
Thank you for this story. You fixed some of the things that bothered me about the episode. Here’s a few things in particular that I like:
- Even though Tony had sex with Ziva, he was responsible and used protection. If he wasn’t a responsible sexual partner, we probably would have seen other “consequences” before this.
- Tony has a post-NCIS job lined up. It never made sense to me that he’d just quit his job and start wandering the world without income and with a toddler in tow.
-After confirming Tali’s true parentage, he had Abby destroy the test results and took responsibility for Tali, knowing he’d be a far better father than the alternative.
- The backup monitoring of Tali and Senior when Tony is away.
- Unlike in the show, there is a clear intention that Tony’s relationships with his friends at NCIS will continue.
2/1/2017 c1 Venus914
What? That's it? Call me cruel but i woudn't care for a child of others...regardless if she's my sister. Id dump her with my father who is her real father anyway.
1/8/2017 c1 EMReader81
So much more realistic than what happened on the show. It got pretty ridiculous in my opinion with how they worked things involving Tony and Ziva. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
10/20/2016 c1 lmill123
I read this story before and thought I had left a review. I loved this short story and it made so much more sense that what the writers came up with. Some questioned the fact that Ziva would have slept with Senior. She did find him not only charming but also attractive. Also the fact she had been trained in seduction and trained to use her body to get information. So for her it would have been no hardship. Ziva knew that Gibbs and McGee and even Vance would not question her claim that the child was Tony's. And as Tony pointed out Ziva was beautiful, she was rich and she also had connections in that part of the world. All the things that would have attracted Senior to her.

I would love to see a sequel to this story and how Tony is doing as a professor. I would say it would take time before Tony let Gibbs back into his life. It does seem that Abby is a little upset with how Gibbs has acted towards not just Tony but also Tali who is still the daughter of someone that Gibbs considered his surrograte daughter
9/12/2016 c1 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more...
8/2/2016 c1 Gracealma
Cool. Always thought there was something with Senior. However, Tony will love Tali and take care of her.
8/1/2016 c1 Cassandra30
Superb! Much more realistic as well!
8/1/2016 c1 dreamer 3097
This is good
7/3/2016 c1 35bridgetlynn
It shows how twisted the show became when this is actually more realistic to what they tried to shove down our throats in that finale. Even if I was a 'zomg tiva!' fan (which I am assuredly not) I wouldn't buy for one second that Tony would have slept with her without protection. And if I was a 'zomg tiva!' fan...I wouldn't be upon finding out she had kept Tony's kid from him for 2 years. Especially not with the weak-ass excuses Orli tried to spoon feed to Tony.

So yes, this is a much more realistic scenario. Hell, I'd even buy her sleeping with Senior purposefully to get knocked up just to have something to hold over Tony (...by pretending the kid was Tony's) 'cause I'm of the vamp that she's never actually liked Tony and full on hated him once the Rivkin stuff happened. The woman was a trained from practically birth spy/assassin. Emotional manipulation was her forte.
7/1/2016 c1 17VG LittleBear
Hi, interesting twist full of irony. Well done! Thanks and cheers!
6/29/2016 c1 CgJinx
Kinda creepy to think of Ziva and Sr. together, but to each his/her own. LOL I can see this happening from Sr.'s perspective for sure. Always knew Tony was much more responsible than he pretended to be. Glad you have him keeping Tali. Can't imagine what would happen to her if Sr. was left with that responsibility. I mean come on-a man who can't tell his adult son that he's sorry for the crappy way he treated him as a child/adolescent but has to "apologize" to a homeless woman who's dying...sheesh!
27 Page 1 2 Next »