for Old Friends

7/2/2020 c1 1gabelou1991
J'aime bien. J
10/9/2018 c1 2ThunderNinjaBird
This could be quite interesting if you ever decide to finish it. it reads well and doesn't feel totally contrived in the way other stories that I've read feel. However, it seems a little odd that Henry would be so bad at aparating, as all it really requires is destination, determination, and deliberation, which being as old as he is should be quite easy for him. So, I don't think that he really should have lost his scar, as even new students to aparating won't necessarily splinch themselves. And as a Guest reviewed earlier there would be staff that where staff in the 60's still around, like Mcgonagall and Probably Flitwick, maybe more. One last thing, Abraham was born in either 1944 or 1945 so in 1995 he would have been about fifty and not forty-six.
3/18/2017 c1 geekymom
Great story! It would be wonderful for you to continue this story line.
3/6/2017 c1 2AkaDeca
Please do more
11/18/2016 c1 racbrs
Interesting idea! I can just imagine the Golden Trio's reaction to having another flask-swigging DADA teacher after they just had Moody- bad idea, Henry! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
8/16/2016 c1 Guest
This is really interesting and I can imagine just how many ways Henry's plan could go wrong. You should really update this, it's great!
8/4/2016 c1 Passerby
So Henry was a student at Hogwarts in the 1790s and taught there in the 1960s?
McGonagall joined the faculty in 1956 and I suspect some other old professors were there both in the 1960s and 1990s.
7/9/2016 c1 1HunterSkywalker
oh, this will be good - please, keep going. I really want to see what it would look like if Henry was the DADA professor instead of Umbridge that year. This story has loads of potential - please, don't leave it here.
6/27/2016 c1 6Ilysia11
Lol same. It sounds like an interesting idea. I nearly wrote something like this myself (didn't because you'd have to rewrite Henry and his history to include magic). I like that Henry resorted to the Aging Potion. It seems like something he would do. I wonder how Voldemort will react when/if he finds out that someone achieved immortality entirely on accident. HA! If you update again, I'll check it out!
6/27/2016 c1 D.Rose
I am very much interested in seeing where you take this. Please continue.