for Failed Mission

1/25/2019 c1 I12Bfree
Its been such a long time since I last read this fic and I still love it!
8/2/2018 c1 2bunny456
Really good story. Not many people can pull off a modern torture fic as well as you have. I love Atlas and this story is filled with good whumpage. Keep up the good work!
2/28/2017 c1 3Sat3nCat
This is amazing! Please tell me this will be continued? I haveng check out your profile yet but I hope you write more amazing Nysm stories like this one !
10/16/2016 c1 99GleefullyLovely
Love it! Daniel is by far my favorite horseman and I love the kidnapping and whump plot, please continue with these stories! :) make an enemy of Dylan's or Henley'a come after Daniel for revenge!
10/9/2016 c1 3fezzesarecool1234
Really great! You should write another one, this time set after NYSM2 so we can have Lula! More Atlas Whump!
9/18/2016 c1 EchoAngel42
Hey! This is so good, i really like the hurt, protective daniel! Could you please do more like this? Please? There are so few good ones!
9/10/2016 c1 Guest
This is awesome! I love hurt!fics, especially with these dynamics, you wrote it really well! I would love to see more of hurt!Danny protective team :)
9/7/2016 c1 I12Bfree
I love this so much!
Is this a complete story?
Could you please write more like this one?XD
I'm not a sadist(I hopeXD) but I just love these hurt!NYSM character stories
Your story is amazing
8/18/2016 c1 StillMyself
Hi ! I thought your story was great and I would love to find such a good writing more often ;-)
Can't wait to read more !
7/25/2016 c1 3Americanwallflower
Aw poor Danny. I love this story though, and I hope you continue! I really enjoy this story and would love to hear more.
7/18/2016 c1 38Ihni
I like it so far, and I'm glad you included Dylan. He's my favourite character from these movies.
7/17/2016 c1 Guest
This is by far the best NYSM fanfic I've ever read. I really love your writing style and i think you captured the characters very well. Please continue this story! I can't wait for the next chapter (if you decide to continue)
7/12/2016 c1 Nyam
This is my absolute favorite story. Please continue, I'd love to read more! This is so well written and very fun to read.
7/5/2016 c1 D-Simon
I love this story and it made me want to keep reading. I agree with some of the other comments about a hurt Danny and no slash, I really enjoyed it. I also loved protective Dylan in this chapter and look forwards to more of them!
7/1/2016 c1 1melodyatmidnight
Hey, thanks for posting! I really liked the idea of this story, and I think you wrote the characters well. However, I do agree with what a couple of others have said - this could stand some more fleshing out. It can be annoying to think of/describe all those little details, but it would definitely make for a more engrossing read for us, and it would not make it feel slow.
Again, thanks for posting! Happy to see some intense NYSM friendship fics out there. :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »