for they keep calling you unholy

6/12/2020 c3 6starsarewrong
OKAY SO. First thing is, I'd read this fic years ago, but never reviewed it gods know why. Actually, I think I've never left a comment on any of your fics - mhh, I guess I was so emotionally shaken the first time, I wasn't able to find the words to let you know how much I love them haha.

Well, after that a-little-embarassing intro, let's talk about this amazing piece of yours! I've LOVED it since the first time I read it (it must be a year or two years ago, I really don't know), and I think about this fic everyday, more or less. That's because I love your writing styles so much and I admire you because you make me feel things while I read your fics?

I love your Jason. I really do. On one hand, he's so much like canon Jason, as he's kind of detached from the others. Like, he wants to look like this perfect guy all the time (MoA Jason I'm looking at you). But, on the other hand, he's so different from canon Jason, because you're talking about an older version of him, I guess, so obviously he won't act like his sixteen-year-old self. He seems more angry, frustrated, and here, he knows exactly what he wants. And I love it. If I've ever had a crush on his character, it's 90% because of your version of him.

Ohh and Nico! You portray him amazingly. His cynical side is so well written here, and I love his interaction with Reyna so much. They give me the older sister/little brother vibes that can be found in the original series, even though they're more loose here, maybe? And yeah. This is probably the best Nico I've ever read. I need more Nico as a side character in jeyna fics.

Let's not even talk about Reyna because I love her too much and your writing is a perfect example on how her psychology works to me.

THE TENSION! OH MY GOD, I've felt it on my own skin, on my own body. This is exactly want jeyna is to me. Tension. Words that cannot be spoken. Looks & glances. Desire. They desire each other so much, but, at the same time, they can't have each other. So glad you made it happen in this chapter, finally. I guess they'll have things to sort out after that, but I'm sure they can make it. They are Reyna and Jason, they can do anything.

Yes, I'm still hoping you're planning to write more for this fic because you have to know it's amazing. Your writing is breathtaking and I miss your jeyna fics so much! I guess the only thing I can do is wait patiently, but I want you to know I'll be the first one who rushes here to read and leave a review if you ever decide to continue this piece of yours.
I'm going to leave a review on your other fics anyway haha.
Love,
Giorgia.
5/9/2020 c1 4Bebewolf
I hope you write more Jason and Reyna fics. I’ll be looking forward to them.
4/23/2017 c3 Guest
Please finish this
1/11/2017 c3 591oooW0rds
First, I am so so so so sorry for not reviewing this immediately. I read it and adored it but never sat down to review but I'm here now!

It's really interesting including other characters especially after the first two sexual tension filled chapter. The Laws discussions really shows progression of the characters since they're all older, wiser and making a bigger impact in their community. And then Jason appears!

Ooh Annabeth knows something is up with all those knowing looks and arch eyebrows. lol. I love Frank btw. He's my favorite. So innocent. :)

THE KISS! Oh my god! All that tension exploding. I'm surprised Reyna did the first move but at the same time not. You could feel how winded up she was through all the scenes because of Jason or the thought of him. The little bits of comments is wonderful way to balance the physical actions of the kiss. Love the 'Stop being so smug' comment.

AHHHHHHH! I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome work!
9/17/2016 c1 Guest
(Voice of darla from nemo) WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING
7/29/2016 c1 Guest
I love love this! It's so captivating and you actually managed to make Jason iteresting! In the books I can't stand him or Piper but I like your version.

Just one little thing you write in present tense but at someplaces you mix it up with past tense, it's just some thing to look out for
7/19/2016 c3 Jeynaislife
This is probably one of the best Jeyna pieces I have read! The way to capture Jason and Reyna is truly amazing and makes me want to read more and more on where their relationship is heading. You have done a wonderful job writing these chapters! I can't wait to read more! Please update when you can!
7/13/2016 c3 Guest
Yoooooo another chapter! This is so great! Thank you
7/11/2016 c1 Guest
I hate you so much! Why do you like torturing your readers so much TT_TT words cant describe how good this is so thank you for the update. You are awesome
6/29/2016 c2 1oooW0rds
*long string of curse words* I'm literally sitting here staring at my keyboard trying to get my thoughts together. This was so so so good. UGH I'm so frustrated! Of course, not as frustrated as Jason or Reyna but they're doing it to themselves.
Love the conversation between Nico and Reyna. Reyna is totally his older sister figure. I like how Nico calls out her BS and knows she's avoiding the problem. The Captain America conversation was cute! Nico is totally a Bucky.
MALCOLM! *Hug* He's such a sweetheart. The warmth of affection Reyna feels for him is adorable. The domestic scene of them washing dishes is too cute. It's interesting how Reyna doesn't feel nervous around Jason with Malcolm around. But once she's left alone, oh god that sexual tension. Malcolm and Reyna's exchanges are so sweet and domestic I love it. It's a great contrast to what's going on with her and Jason.
Now Jason and Reyna! Ugh! I can just see them eying each other when Malcolm's gone. Jason freaking pinning Reyna between the counter! I just see it in my head so clearly. It's so wrong for them to act like this but they're freaking drawn to each other! I love the 'Fuck you' 'You sure you're ready for that?' exchange!
LEO! Ugh, he's a hilarious drunk but ruins everything. I like how Jason manhandles Leo when he was flirting with Reyna. Later needs to come much much sooner. Great chapter!
6/29/2016 c2 Guest
I wanna rip off Malcolm's head
6/28/2016 c1 1oooW0rds
Ugh, Mars, you do not disappoint. I love the tension at the beginning. You describe each gaze and motion. It's amazing to read because it's like a movie playing in my mind. Lupa has taught her praetors well. She should be proud.
I love how Reyna hates Jason because he makes her hopeful and weak and she knows it too! I squealed when you mentioned Malcolm. My baby! Now I'm really curious how you would write him if you ever. Ah, they can't keep their hands off of each other even when arguing.
GAH the last few paragraph when sexual tension just builds way way way up and you just end it. Ugh such a tease! I can just see Jason bracing his hands against the desk when she pushes out of his embrace. Clenching his fists in frustration and look at her over his shoulders when Reyna says 'I want you' Amazing! Wonderful. *clap clap clap*
6/28/2016 c1 Guest
Anyone else getting Jeyna feels?
6/27/2016 c1 Guest
God you are stressing me out *rips hair* I have said it before your writing is really captivating and before you know it you've already finished the chapter. Honestly I cant write constructive review cause part of it will only be excessive fangirling. But you are the best!