for A Question of Roses

8/9/2017 c1 11PagesofAngels
Not bad for a very first fanfiction! :-) Although, in Erik's tale, I don't see the point of bringing up Jeremiah. He doesn't seem to play into the story of the rose and the nightingale.
8/7/2016 c1 TotallyNotJacob
NOT REALY SHURE WHATS GOING ON BUT IT SOUNDS PRETTEY DRAMATIC AND STUFF. U SHOOD TOTELLY DO UH NUTHER 1!11!11!
7/22/2016 c1 Guest
This story is very original, and you did a wonderful job keeping Erik in character. No offense meant, but you might want to check your punctuation more carefully next time, especially your commas and question marks.
6/27/2016 c1 Phanma
What a lovely story! I really liked this... beautiful idea.
6/27/2016 c1 16AliceHeart247
Though quite short, I really liked this. You should definitely go for more one-shots. You had one misspelling (I'm pointing it out to help you, not to be a pain) towards the end with represent, not represnt. And you may wish to look over you line spacing within the second paragraph when you have both of their dialogue in one. Generally it's split. I really enjoyed this and hope you continue writing.
6/27/2016 c1 7FantomPhan33
Erik really is a big old softie inside, isn't he? Why can't anyone see and appreciate that? Well, WE can, but will it ever be enough?
Very nice one-shot.
6/27/2016 c1 1M.G36
Overall, this isn't bad. The story that Erik tells Christine and how it ties into his past is especially commendable and creative! I could almost see it as being a real story a parent might tel their child.

However, I will say that you could spend a bit more time on editing. But since this is your first fanfic, I'm happy to let a few punctuation errors slide.
6/27/2016 c1 3Phantomswoman
That was such a beautiful story.