FanFiction.Net
for Hold On to Let Go

7/31/2017 c1 Sanchezashley
This story was fuckin beautiful!
6/28/2016 c1 bexandcall
This story is amazing and encompasses everything I think a Riley/Lucas relationship can be. They work together because of the individual people that they are and your story captures them both individually and together wonderfully. I like that you delved into Riley's psyche with her insecurities and Lucas with his anger. But in particular what can happen when those forces meet. I am blown away by your story and it's only one chapter. This is a favorite of mine, thank you for writing it.
6/28/2016 c1 1Discursus
This one shot pretty much made me sob as I repeatedly read this. But yes, I needed this so much. I don't want Lucas to just pick between the two and suddenly all is right with Rucas. Sorry to hear you lost your fanfic work due to a virus. Knowing exactly how hard it is to write some of that, I can imagine its pretty painful. Your readers are lucky you gifted us with this during your mourning period.
6/28/2016 c1 Guest
Bittersweet and so well written. Sometimes you make a choice by not making a choice, my sad Rucas babies.
6/28/2016 c1 twilightvamps
i love that story please update
6/27/2016 c1 12Marissa Davis
This was phenomenal! I am a diehard Lucas/Riley fan so him sayin he could deal with Maya being mad but couldn't deal with Riley being mad. I need them to end up together! I love how strong Riley is and just told it like it was. Keep writing! Or update this one because I'd love a for sure happy ending with Lucas for Riley
6/27/2016 c1 Guest28
This is really good! How Riley felt was how I was feeling about the triangle - Lucas not choosing was also a choice. You have captured it well. Thanks for writing this!
6/27/2016 c1 violet1429
This made me sad but it was nice to watch Riley take a stand. We don't get that enough on the show. She kinda did in Triangle, but that felt like it was more for Maya's benefit than Riley's