for United At Spark

3/7 c1 vanesabolivar3
11/12/2020 c15 Wika0304
please update, it's brilliant
8/12/2020 c15 5grapejuice101
i just founf this story and I love it! more plz and I cant wait for revenge of the fallen to start soon
8/6/2020 c15 66mikaela2015
Poor Abelia :(
8/2/2020 c1 Guest
The Mary Sue energy is strong in this one
7/28/2020 c14 raven2327
great novel keep up the great work
7/13/2020 c14 Guest
Michael Tanaka or Jake Eckerson.
7/13/2020 c14 1OctaviaOrPama
YEEEESS! you updated I'm sooo happy I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! pleeeeease don't stop! ohhh and I got some good ones, Jackson, Andy, Octavius, and Devin. hope that this helps! like I said please don't stop with this creation I love it!
7/12/2020 c14 6CrystalAris
... hmmm guy names... feel free to swap and mix match... I’m horrible with names

David Grey
Ryan Hugh
Jack babera
Nick Harus
Richard (Rick) Davis

Will there be female spillers or will she be an autobot full time eventually?
7/12/2020 c14 2GodShynin300
The use of “Speechless” in this chapter is just plain gold.
7/9/2020 c13 Taylor eaglebear
Please update
7/9/2020 c13 3BabyGirlRage
I'm enjoying this story more than I thought I would. I love how well written it is. I love your strong female lead who doesn't give off signals of being a femanazi. Though one of the things I love the most about this story is how you made it your own and chose to get rid of Sam and Mikaela. While I don't mind either of them, it was rather refreshing to have a different outlook on the Transformers Bay universe without either of them to ruin the experience for me.

I love what you are doing. I love where the story is heading and I can't wait for the next update. Thank you for such a wonderful read and I believe that I will see you in the next chapter as well as on Wattpad.
(I really hope that my comment has made your day a bit brighter, because I know for a fact that reading everything from this story has made the outlook for the rest of my week much brighter.)
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »