for Batman Beyond: Volume 2

7/22 c10 FanaticA77
I’m a big fan of the current Court Of Owls arc. I’m really excited for the next chapter
5/31 c10 Iron Spider Fan
Oh man what a chapter. Loved this! I can't wait for the next one and I'm interested on what's going on with Talia. She's clearly still around.
5/31 c10 2JPrime
Great scene between Brian and Dick.
5/31 c10 Dark King Marcel
Awesome new chapter ;)
Thanks for the update can wait to see more
5/31 c10 26tailedninja
Wish I could drive a flying tank.
Someday. Someday.
5/31 c10 1Lilthug
No! Don't end it there! Ugh cliffhangers. This was an epic chapter. I loved how Brian cheered up Dick about him being hope and Carrie really impressed this chapter. Terry is coming into his own and the two sons of Batman have some parental issues they need to work out.
4/19 c9 PrudishSet
this is probably gonna sound like I'm shitting on you, but im not.

when are you going to update your spider-man series, cuz if im being honest they are amazing stories, even the sgield agent one but i really want a continuation for that series
4/17 c9 Iron Spider Fan
Another great chapter! Welcome back. I was just thinking about this story and boom it get's updated lol.
4/17 c9 maxtime
Nice, from the nostalgia moments, to the present doubts, to the self-reflection. Its exactly what i love of the fics you do.

I dont really have much to add really because this chapter is more of a transition to the end with the things i mention above.
4/17 c9 2JPrime
Yes! Surprises just keep on coming.
4/17 c9 1Lilthug
Vacation, I wish I could go on one of those lol. Hope you had fun and relaxed. Another great chapter. I enjoyed the development of a lot of characters here. The way Carrie is getting under Montoya's skin is setting up for a funny duo I imagine.

Dick and Nightwing working together was nice. Dick really getting that sense of nostalgia with those flashbacks.

And finally Damian and Terry. That bit of him struggling with his family dynamic reminded me of a line from an animated movie but I can't remember which one. I think it was along the lines of "You, Ra's, mother, you're all in here. But where am I?" Interesting that after all these years he's still struggling. I really hope we get to meet his family soon. I'm curious to see how his kids turned out. And Talia, if she's still causing mayhem then it's possible she used the pit, which is bad news for everyone.

Looking forward to the next chapter and the epic battle between the "Sons of The Batman"!
(This man has more kids than Tony Stark somehow lol)
4/16 c9 Guest
Missed you! Love this chapter
1/31 c8 Iron Spider Fan
Terry is really coming into his own here. Batman and Nightwing fighting side by side again, I'm sure that brought back some memories for Dick. Speaking of Dick it just hit me that he has to be older than Bruce was when he was forced to retire as Batman and yet Dick is still kicking fine. So either Dick has managed to keep himself in better shape than Bruce did or medicine has really come a long way. Solid chapter.
1/31 c8 26tailedninja
Be the Batman. Such a cool line!
1/31 c8 maxtime
Interesting, i like how Terry's and Brian's work. They work super well as a team, but Tery has a lot of problems with how Brian handle his relationship with Max. And at the same time Terry is trying to put everything he learn from Damian and Bruce together.
I love the kind of hinting you did with Dick with how for a second he felt like he was back on the old times... Because well, those didn't ended well... And this could be going that way in his eyes. Good way to put tension and make us wonder.
Nice way to possible set up the next Oracle with Barbara seeing Max as someone capable of surpass her, or the next Riddler, a good way to put us on the edge with thw potential that Max has which both Riddler and Barbara can appreciate.

And next the rescue of Max and recovery of the mansion begin, will then succeed? We will see ;)
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »