for Batman Beyond: Volume 2

11/6/2020 c5 2JPrime
Wow!
11/6/2020 c5 Dark King Marcel
Awesome new chapter man
Keep up the great work and i can't wait to see the next chapter :)
11/5/2020 c4 3ShadowSaiyan316
Glad to see you back writing again, this was a strong chapter. On a side note you may have to reupload chapter 5 as I'm not seeing it when I look.
11/2/2020 c5 1Lilthug
Wow this chapter was crazy! Nice to see Brian getting some credibility and doing his mentor proud. Despite Barbara's old age she's still got it, her and Dick's reunion will be awkward I'm sure. Damian and Dick back together is great. Also Damian has another brother? How many illegitimate children does Bruce have? You'd think he was a rapper that doesn't know what a condom is lol. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
10/20/2020 c4 Lilthug
Oh shoot, I just did some research on Lincoln March and man both Damian and Terry will be surprised especially when project Batman Beyond gets uncovered.
10/16/2020 c4 26tailedninja
Wow it's been awhile. Glad to see you're back. I'll have to re-read this story. I remember some of it, but not all.
10/16/2020 c4 1Ranger Station Charlie
Great to see you writing again, man its been a minute since I read this series. You did a great job with trying to combine more of the comic series while keeping in line with the DCAU. Got to say not the best idea for the chapter to start with the news when its been so long that we probably want to start with the action first and then have cuts of the news while Bats is hiding.

God I love that Tarry is not a smart batman but one with very strong instincts.
10/16/2020 c4 GbopemiOduekun
I am positively shocked to see you update this story. I am happy you are able to write again and I wish you the best of luck going forward
10/15/2020 c4 Dark King Marcel
OMG A NEW CHAPTER :)
PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN
10/14/2020 c4 2JPrime
Awesome! It's good to have you back Nomad88.
10/13/2020 c4 45King of 2211
Ey! Nice to see you're back!

Hope you're interested in the new Gotham Knights game; I'm looking forward to that more than Suicide Squad tba.

Any rate, I see Yindel's the Angel Rojas of this story, interesting, hope to see more.

And sorry for lack of stories from me.
10/13/2020 c4 maxtime
Is this real life? Is this fantasy? Nomad has survive his personal problems and deliver a good chapter.
10/13/2020 c4 10TheOkWriter
Well I'm glad to hear you're okay.
10/13/2020 c1 Iron Spider Fan
I can't review this since I haven't read this story so I'll be lost lol. But I'm sure it's good because your stories are high quality writing. I hope you're doing well because I understand life can be a bitch sometimes.
1/20/2020 c3 Guest