for Batman Beyond: Volume 2

7/10/2017 c3 2naruxxsaku20
Want more Batman beyond this is series that be need explore more.
5/1/2017 c3 Guest
I hope your statement of not abandoning this story still stands, or if it doesn't, please let us know because i have recently read all your Batman Beyond saga up to this point and i am facinated. Every chapter is thrilling and inmersing and i really hope this series will get the propper ending it deserves, or share the death certificate with the people that have been paciently waiting for some time. I am just a concerned Reader and fan of your work.
1/25/2017 c1 Marvel Man
Hi nomad, I'm a big fan of your stories and I understand if your busy, but I just want to know when your updating again is all, because I absolutely love your stories but if you don't want to continue that's okay I just want to know is all. But anyway thank you for this awesome batman saga. I haven't found a descent batman story in a while until I found yours.
12/9/2016 c3 Raystar
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssasssaaaaaaaaa
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

UPDATE SOON
10/17/2016 c3 spirit117
Cool chapter Nomad looks like Terry is in for an interesting game of life or death riddles, which should be fun to read.

10/10/2016 c3 Guest
GREAT to have you back! Congrats on being busy. Though hopefully not too busy to keep these awesome stories going. Cool to see Riddler remain relevant. Great job with the investigative portions. Intrigued by Carrie. Will Montoya get involved? When will Ivy appear? Lots of questions, excited for answers. Terry's being pushed like never before and hopefully I can read more chapters of you pushing Peter Parker to his limits too. Thanks, this really brightened my day. God bless.
10/9/2016 c3 26tailedninja
Alright! That was awesome.
10/8/2016 c3 45King of 2211
And now the plot thickens once more; gotta say, Dick sure knows how to hold a grudge.
10/8/2016 c3 maxtime
Well, this is interesting, so the court of Owns took control of Gothan and Terry is now a play thing for the Riddler, Damian it's still has the poison of Ivy. Man that you set up a really tense and interesting first arc of this fic.
10/8/2016 c3 Dark King Marcel
Finally a new chapter thanks man i love it
keep up the great work :)
7/22/2016 c2 3ShadowSaiyan316
I can't tell you how happy I am to see you moving foreword with Batman Beyond. I like how Bruce handled most things in the Batman mythos that came pre Flashpoint and it seems Terry will be dealing the New 52 lore. Looking foreword to more.
7/14/2016 c2 spirit117
Great chapter Nomad looks like Yinn’s brother will come along soon but first Terry has to deal with the Court of Owls and rescue Max. Then there’s also RJ and the Riddler who will probably be up to something eventually.

7/14/2016 c1 spirit117
Hey Nomad I finally had time to start reading Batman Beyond Volume 2 and I have to say it’s awesome to see it back. Looks like the Court of Owls will be the first obstacle of volume 2 lets see what their cooking up. I also can’t wait to find out more about Carrie and what part she’ll play in this story.

7/14/2016 c1 Axcel
The mobsters would be wise to focus on the owls. They know Batman won't kill them, but the owls will.
7/10/2016 c2 Peanut
Hi, this has been a lot of fun to read thus far. Great action scenes, and I like how you've incorporated the old bat family members into the story.
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »