for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

10/23 c254 bellatrix-96
Brilliant as they always, always are. :D
10/23 c254 OceansHeart
Super good
10/16 c254 LoamyCoffee
Mhmm, very good. The lengths one must go to for some roles.
Harley does remind me of Luna. Got a nice flow going, I imagine Harry's going to have a hell of a time soon.
10/16 c254 Jostanos
OH shards.. Things are going to hell in a handbasket for Harry in a hurry soon aren't they?
What were/are the artifacts that Joker stole from Knocturn Alley anyway, and what did he want them for?
10/16 c254 9Dragon Man 180
Hmmm, I’d like to see Harley and Hermione get into a debate. Mind you, with billet proof glass between them, but I think it would be interesting to see if Hermione could lure out a bit if Harley’s old smarts.

Also, Harry as Joker needs to kidnap Bruce Wayne and get into a “My parents were murdered” talk with him that would leave Bruce even more confused about Joker’s potential backstory.
10/15 c253 Jostanos
End well for whom, Q? Batman? Harley Quin? MACUSA?
Us the readers? *sighs* Man.. this is too good to pass up, and you never cease to amaze me, my friend. Thank you. :)
10/15 c253 LoneWanderer823
I'd probably read this.
10/15 c253 LoamyCoffee
Hmm, yep. I'd agree with you there. But it's also something new, I mean I don't think I've ever seen something like this.
The effects of Joker on Harry is going to be something. I mean, We've seen The Creeper.
10/15 c253 5Shodaime Gahokage
yeah there are different explication for the joker laugh based on the chemical he plunged in.
-his repiratory track is burned and it's a koff intersected by cry of pain.
-in the chemical there is the basis for the joker gas so he laugh when he can't hold it.
-the chemical create an imbalance so he's high on his own brain.
-fucking all of the above. he's high so he giggle, the joker gas push it further, then it start to hurt so he koff and scream.
10/15 c253 9Dragon Man 180
Well, since Joker can do insane things for no reason, Harry could easily ruin quite a few criminals while in Gotham. Could he somehow put Victor Freeze in contact with saint Mungos for healing his wife? Or maybe Hermione could brew up a potion for her?

Poison Ivy plus magical plants equals ?
Harley plus Weasley Wizard’s Weezes equals danger!
10/9 c252 1TYPE-RWBYFanatic64
This actually has a LOT of potential.
I wish more people did stuff like this, especially this crossover.
The newer mummy may be horribly flawed...
But it itself had an insane amount of potential compared to most thriller/supernatural movies these days.
Keep up the good work.
10/8 c252 Kayleigh 999
Fantastic
10/7 c252 4Kingpin Lunamaria
Alright, as of the prologue chapter for this story, I am interested in what else is to come. Whether it be here in the Cauldron or as a whole separate story, I look forward to more. Stay hydrated and Sieg Zeon.
10/6 c252 candycane56
Great story.
10/6 c252 WearyCurmudgeon
- Portrayal
So it's essentially the Loki factor, where the character got demonized in later years, whereas they were originally respected.

There's also the possible provocation angle as to why Set might've turned nasty.

Like with Loki and his children for example. Don't recall anything that could've set Set off, then again Egyptian mythology isn't my forte, so it's quite probable I'm simply unaware of the relevant myth.
2,144 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »