for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

12/1/2020 c255 3Akasha Drake
Want to really have fun? Flynn Carson as a patron would add a bit of humor as well
12/1/2020 c255 5Fox Boss
Nice. Think you could do a fic with the TNT Librarian(s)?
10/23/2020 c254 bellatrix-96
Brilliant as they always, always are. :D
10/23/2020 c254 OceansHeart
Super good
10/16/2020 c254 LoamyCoffee
Mhmm, very good. The lengths one must go to for some roles.
Harley does remind me of Luna. Got a nice flow going, I imagine Harry's going to have a hell of a time soon.
10/16/2020 c254 Jostanos
OH shards.. Things are going to hell in a handbasket for Harry in a hurry soon aren't they?
What were/are the artifacts that Joker stole from Knocturn Alley anyway, and what did he want them for?
10/16/2020 c254 9Dragon Man 180
Hmmm, I’d like to see Harley and Hermione get into a debate. Mind you, with billet proof glass between them, but I think it would be interesting to see if Hermione could lure out a bit if Harley’s old smarts.

Also, Harry as Joker needs to kidnap Bruce Wayne and get into a “My parents were murdered” talk with him that would leave Bruce even more confused about Joker’s potential backstory.
10/15/2020 c253 Jostanos
End well for whom, Q? Batman? Harley Quin? MACUSA?
Us the readers? *sighs* Man.. this is too good to pass up, and you never cease to amaze me, my friend. Thank you. :)
10/15/2020 c253 LoneWanderer823
I'd probably read this.
10/15/2020 c253 LoamyCoffee
Hmm, yep. I'd agree with you there. But it's also something new, I mean I don't think I've ever seen something like this.
The effects of Joker on Harry is going to be something. I mean, We've seen The Creeper.
10/15/2020 c253 5Shodaime Gahokage
yeah there are different explication for the joker laugh based on the chemical he plunged in.
-his repiratory track is burned and it's a koff intersected by cry of pain.
-in the chemical there is the basis for the joker gas so he laugh when he can't hold it.
-the chemical create an imbalance so he's high on his own brain.
-fucking all of the above. he's high so he giggle, the joker gas push it further, then it start to hurt so he koff and scream.
10/15/2020 c253 9Dragon Man 180
Well, since Joker can do insane things for no reason, Harry could easily ruin quite a few criminals while in Gotham. Could he somehow put Victor Freeze in contact with saint Mungos for healing his wife? Or maybe Hermione could brew up a potion for her?

Poison Ivy plus magical plants equals ?
Harley plus Weasley Wizard’s Weezes equals danger!
10/9/2020 c252 1TYPE-RWBYFanatic64
This actually has a LOT of potential.
I wish more people did stuff like this, especially this crossover.
The newer mummy may be horribly flawed...
But it itself had an insane amount of potential compared to most thriller/supernatural movies these days.
Keep up the good work.
10/8/2020 c252 Kayleigh 999
Fantastic
10/7/2020 c252 4Kingpin Lunamaria
Alright, as of the prologue chapter for this story, I am interested in what else is to come. Whether it be here in the Cauldron or as a whole separate story, I look forward to more. Stay hydrated and Sieg Zeon.
2,296 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »