for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

2/17/2017 c62 LoamyCoffee
I'm honestly not a fan of Doctor Who fics
2/17/2017 c62 22Delphine Pryde
I've only watched a few of the classic Doctor Who episodes, fortunately, it seems that the ones I watched where one you referenced here. Unique and interesting choices for their Time Lord identities. Fantastic.
2/17/2017 c62 3Crimson Grave
I was not ready for today when I woke up this morning.

Despite that, carry on, lead us forward on this possible universe.

Sincerely,
CG
2/17/2017 c62 32DZ2
Wow, this would definitely make an interesting story and I love the attitudes of the two; also, LOVE the makeshift TARDIS and I bet Luna could even be like Idris (a woman from the 11th Doctor's/Matt Smith's adventures) if you let her.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
2/16/2017 c62 46Twin Kats
Omega and Rani I so called it YES you gorgeous you THANK YOU. I hoped when you said not Master it'd be them.
2/14/2017 c61 15Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

I was certainly curious about the history of the story. Minor changes to Canon, but since we were starting after fourth year, it makes sense to go back and give a history and show the little changes so you don't have to retcon later.

I also find it hilarious that Xeno is the father Harry never had.

I do wonder at the ability to assassinate via this shadow dimension, though.

I'm not particularly worried by the lack of lemons in the story/stories. They CAN add depth or things can happen to make them important to the story, but by and large, a story can be just as enjoyable without them. Some people, such as myself usually, add them to get extra traffic or just because they appreciate the bonding (when the sex means something,) and others don't for their own reasons. Not something to get riled up over, though that could be my live and let live ideology.

Probably my favorite thing about this story is just how OP these powers make the trio. There's so much potential for abuse that it's ridiculous. I also can't get over how similar Hermione's ability is similar to Dreamwalking in "The Last Witch Hunter", or seems to be thus far.

Adieu,

-Paladeus
2/14/2017 c60 Paladeus
Hidy hidy,

This seems like the set up for a pretty nice thievery fic. At least an interesting one, if nothing else. It's got all sorts of potential. Once again, I've no concept of the original/canon universes you're crossing/taking inspiration from, though.

I do so adore stories where Snape is looted to the bedrock. It's better that he's even a pathetic stalker.

I'm also always a fan of a Dumbledore that's out for himself, so that should be fun to enjoy, as well.

Probably my only real dislike would be that this is an idea and not (currently) becoming a real fic.

Adieu,

-Paladeus
2/13/2017 c61 32DZ2
An interesting backstory to say the least.
2/13/2017 c60 DZ2
Brr...I knew I was right when I believed you'd make a good idea. I love the idea of the Shadow Demesne and I also liked how you introduced Harry and co.
2/12/2017 c60 3Crimson Grave
Always happy with a non-pushover Harry (I had to rewrite Pushover like ten times, as I kept putting in Rated M words to describe him instead.), and more Luna and non-bashable Hermione. Bonus if it happens to be Lunar Harmony. XD

Sincerely,
CG
2/12/2017 c60 LoamyCoffee
neat. I feel like this is going to be an attention grabber.
2/12/2017 c60 176Firehedgehog
amusing
2/12/2017 c60 1aesura.dracoheorte1
"next big update will have the first chapters to the sequels for Is your great-aunt an AI? and Cycles of Sin" woohoo! definitely can't wait for that
2/12/2017 c60 1Fireofargentis
Sorry this one gets the thump down
2/12/2017 c60 puma1sunfire
Oh wow! Amazing idea. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
2,431 « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 158 .. Last Next »