for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

2/11/2017 c60 10Gabriel Herrol
Very interesting and also promising. I like it. I never knew that Raziel could do stuff like that. I thought that he was a special vampire who only took the souls instead of the blood. Oh well, I was wrong. Can they use other means of wizarding transportation in the Shadow Demesne? Like Apparition and Portkey? I doubt you could set a floo network there though.
2/11/2017 c1 Techie6
Okay, am I the only one that wants to see a Resident Evil 7 crossover wbere little Harry meets Eveline and becomes her only friend on the boat?
2/8/2017 c59 32DZ2
Wow, this was a funny addition. I loved how Luna summarised Harry's thoughts and then sat back and watched as he went ballistic. Hilarious.

Also, I liked the line about the best people being insane; that was from Alice in Wonderland, right?
2/7/2017 c59 8Leicontis
Yet another intriguing and entertaining story concept.

"Faery Heroes" is one of my all-time favorite fics, up there with "Harry Crow", "Flowers of Antimony", "The Man With No Name", and "Bondage Style!".
2/7/2017 c59 thisistotallyaname
BWAHAHAHA!
2/6/2017 c59 Guest
A) So Luna's made him harder, huh?
*wiggles eyebrows*

Think you meant hardier, unless it was a Freudian slip on Luna's part as she hoped he'd roger her silly in retribution for being turned.

B) You're a vampire, Harry."

That's FIVE words in that sentence not four. "You're" is the contracted form of "You are" after all. Nice call back to Hagrid's: "You're a Wizard, Harry!" though. Which was the last time his life went all topsy turvy.
2/6/2017 c59 10Gabriel Herrol
Hum, Luna might need to adjust the voltage level on the Electric Fence charm she made on her trunk lol XD Otherwise, she's still very entertaining. She turned Harry because she wants him to live and free himself from the shackles Dumbledore put on him but did she realize that with some training she could have a good boyfriend? lol XD
2/6/2017 c59 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
I am loving this profusely. I do have to correct you on one thing though... Shakespeare was not being naïve when he said "a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet". Shakespeare's rival theater company "the Rose" was built over a sewer he was being snarky and sarcastic when he wrote that little gem of barb into his play.
2/5/2017 c59 4tf330129
Nice work
2/4/2017 c58 10Gabriel Herrol
Mwhahaha! God! It's hilarious! I simply love it! XD
2/4/2017 c58 13Have a Little Feith
I'd love to see this become a full story. The reason for that is the humour. I'd also like to see Integra and Alucard's reaction to Zelretch telling them that there's a new seer Vampire, who "may or may not have found a book we wrote". It'd be humourous, that's fo' sho'. Integra would probably be like "once again, F*ck all kinds of duck", while Alucard would probably be like "Oh, this I *have* to see."

As for Luna Turning Harry, let's hope that doing so gets rid of that nasty little blight on his forehead.
2/4/2017 c58 Stratos263
This is a good idea
2/4/2017 c58 1AnFan-n-More
Well, obviously Luna won't be affected by her own blood so stealing it back isn't an issue for her. However, will there be any effect on Harry? Or is there even a need to share her blood with harry? Sounds like turning is just a form of taking the victim to almost death and not quite killing them, letting them turn rather than die. Passing the vampirism through a virus or something else in their saliva rather than like the Buffy the Vampire slayer series where it's a blood demon passed through shared blood... Guess we'll find out if you write more of this and pass it into it's own series.

This was fun to read. I love stories with Luna in them. Hope to see more of this.
2,431 « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »