for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

12/6/2016 c39 8psychicshipping
Wait a second...red eyes...unwanted gift from her father...YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD! I would love to see more of this. This seems much stronger than the original chapter. I just can't wait to see Dumbledork's freakout
12/6/2016 c39 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Is it because Chara's full name might be Chara Illyasviel Riddle?
12/6/2016 c39 1AnFan-n-More
This version of the HP/Undertale cross does seem a bit smoother fusion, like you said. Though I'm not all that picky on a lot of details. I've learned to suspend my disbelief in the events of a story if it's entertaining and fun to read.

I foresee a lot of anger and shouting in the near future. Given that none of the five pulled into Hogwarts are going to be happy with their displacement, none of the Wizards and Witches will be happy with the monsters arrival, Chara seems to be an all around grump and will hate all the humans around her, someone obviously has sabotaged the cup to produce Harry's name so there is an enemy (even if it's Dumbledore and he admits it), and added to all that is the excitable and fractious children (and teachers with Snape) who have delineated lines of battle they form all the time between Muggleborns and Purebloods, and Gryffendors and Slytherins, I'd be surprised if there aren't spells shot off in short order. Could even be interesting if Harry jumped in front of a spell aimed at a monster *smirk*.

Lots of possibilities if you can get past WWIII that my imagination sees as breaking out in Hogwarts here.
12/5/2016 c39 3Reishin Amara
ha,seriously,that goblet seems to break through anything whether barriers or dimensions...its literally about as dangerous as the holy grail in Fate/Stay Night...what is it with overpowered cups?XD

Btw,every considered a Legend of Zelda crossover?
11/28/2016 c38 1Still Not Dead Yet
Well, that's a mouthful of exposition. That said it might be a good idea to add an aside about Shadow/Penalty Games as that term always stuck me as an approximation of a concept that doesn't translate well between languages.
Speaking of which, the test seems oddly easy, they hypothetical question is about a young girl rather than an old miser for example.
An Isis and Harry pairing could be interesting, just planting a seed. ;)

As always I look forward to your next update!
11/27/2016 c38 3Reishin Amara
I am DEFINITELY gonna love this..ur fics are excellent and finding a good yugioh fic is normally hard as hell.
11/27/2016 c38 Greyjedi449t
This is getting more interesting now, instead of being the main character with a destiny, he is now the one who must help one who has a destiny.

Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
11/26/2016 c37 gaiawolf
This story. DO EETT!
Pretty please with left over turkey?
11/26/2016 c37 1Still Not Dead Yet
I'm honestly surprised how much I'm looking forward to more of this. While it isn't what I had in mind its nice to see the more mystical aspects touched upon. I hope Harry gets a chance to manifest his Ka.

I look forward to your next update!
11/25/2016 c37 3Reishin Amara
Screw the Rules i have money...? Why do i feel like if Kaiba learned Runes,he would deny magic exists,yet carve them into the mouth of his Blue Eyes White Jet just so he could WHITE LIGHTNING ATTACK any stupid death eaters that try attacking from the front... (and u know even Harry could appreciate that level of )
11/25/2016 c37 Guest
Yes for this chapter.
11/25/2016 c37 1orion0905
Fun story, it could be cool to see where it goes
11/25/2016 c37 mmiller25819
I would like to see this made a story
11/25/2016 c37 13Have a Little Feith
Well, this one would certainly interest me, were it to come out as a full story. I can only hope it does, but I'll be honest; I'm not expecting it to.

As to what I thought about this chapter, I feel that it was a fun read, and can hardly wait to see if more will come. The way you worded your author's note certainly made it sound as though this will become a full story.
11/25/2016 c37 1AnFan-n-More
I can understand your reluctance to commit to writing an HP story if you are feeling burned out on them. There is much that I skip over when reading one also at this point, looking for the "new" viewpoints of the story. It doesn't often cause me problems while reading.

And I'm sorry to hear that the Undertale story won't get more, even though you did warn us that you weren't looking to write a full out story. I thought it was a good start to a plot line. No big problem though, I like other stories you've written so it's all good. *grin*

Though I'm not a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh. Didn't make it to the end of the chapter because the crossover just didn't engage my attention. Hence my understanding of your not feeling like writing a Harry Potter story that doesn't engage your attention and get your muse to inspire you.

As long as you keep sharing your imagination with us readers, we should be happy (I know I will).
2,357 « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 .. Last Next »