for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

11/25/2016 c37 176Firehedgehog
niice
11/25/2016 c37 Greyjedi449t
Well this is interesting.

Hope this one goes somewhere, if you have something planned out for it :)

And if so, looking forward to it!
11/25/2016 c37 13foxchick1
Can't wait to see what happens next
11/16/2016 c36 Dustin Tome
Well, this definitely has potential. I like what you have done here. I'm kinda curious about whether or not Frisk and the other humans will show up. I would like to more in the future.
11/9/2016 c36 8psychicshipping
Very, very nice, but the question I want answered is just where Frisk is and how much she and Chara get along/fight.
11/9/2016 c36 13Have a Little Feith
Pretty good, though at the moment, it feels as though it's missing stuff. We'll likely see that stuff later, though, so it should be fine for now. Good luck with making this a full story. I look forward to it becoming such, but will completely understand if it doesn't. No mention of how I slightly helped with the idea by getting the ball somewhat rolling (or at least I feel I have), but I'm not really looking for recognition, so it's fine.

Good luck with the Christmas/Near Christmas update. I think you said you were going to update Newport Mage, which I'm looking forward to, if I'm actually recalling what you said correctly.
11/9/2016 c36 LoamyCoffee
Ohh, this could be fun~
11/2/2016 c35 Thunder Dragon
after looking back at the prologue I retract my statement about the Yugi crew.
11/1/2016 c35 Thunder Dragon
Oh boy I love Yu-Gi-Oh! The Anime and card game was a massive part of my childhood! Oh man if this does become an official fan-fic story can I help out with a few of my ideas? Because here are some that would rock and make Harry become his own man! But I also have a few questions I need to ask.

Idea Number 1: Harry's magic. It would be awesome if Harry gained all the powers of the Dark Magician and it's various incarnations throughout the Manga and the Original Yu-Gi-Oh Anime and various ancient Egyptian Magic's during his adventure and can create some original spells based on the various spell cards that apply to the Dark Magician and it's various incarnations throughout the franchise along with all Harry's cannon abilities throughout the books and movies. Also to place the cherry on top of this massive cake Harry can actually physically summon Monsters from the Shadow Realm and Duel Monster Realm as well. Harry after coming into contact with the Millennium Items should also be able to use all the powers that the Items can use but naturally and without needing them.

Question 1: Harry's adventures. Is Harry going to go through all his adventures that he does throughout the books and what Atem and Yugi go through in the Yu-Gi-Oh anime and Manga? Because while it would be awesome it would also be a massive project. If I were you I would cut out the dice monsters arc, The Virtual World Arc's featuring the Kiba brothers, place each season and book as their own story and skip some of the Yu-Gi-Oh movies to save some time and energy so you do not burn yourself out.

Question 2: The Horcrux in Harry's Scar. Does Atem know about the piece of Voldemort's soul in Harry's scar? Because I can see Atem using that as his personal punching bag while milking it for Harry's Magical Education giving him an edge against his enemies who are after his head. Oh that would be awesome!

Idea 2: Harry's allies. It would be awesome that if or when Harry goes through the Yu-Gi-Oh side of the crossover he get's allies in the form of Tristan, Joey Wheeler, Tia, Mai Valentine, basically all of Yugi's allies and friends along with Harry's Hogwarts crew, first the classic Yu-Gi-Oh! crew can act as a spy network to gather info if or when Voldemort returns and help out during the threats that Atem faces, second it would give Harry the motivation to get better and stronger to protect what he holds dear and realize that he is not alone in his adventures making him a more confident hero.
10/31/2016 c35 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Uh huh. So, since Solomon is younger here I guess it's safe to assume that this story takes place ten to twenty years before the original yugioh canon timeline. Sweet. Now... MORE PLEASE!
10/31/2016 c35 13foxchick1
Can't wait for more
10/30/2016 c35 Greyjedi449t
Interesting story.

Hoping this one will be going somewhere :)
10/30/2016 c35 Akuma-Heika
I really want to see this fleshed out. I can see Harry summoning Exodia or something and watching everyone's reactions lol
10/30/2016 c35 LoamyCoffee
Yay, for Yugioh! Though I'm not really into the last two series.
10/19/2016 c19 Kshail
Whoa thats a pretty unique idea I don't even know how this would work but I would be interested in seeing more at some point.
2,357 « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »