for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

10/19/2016 c5 Kshail
So yeah I don't see what was wrong with this idea and I would have liked to see more of it. I think the start is pretty different from your other DxD story and has potential to head in a different direction and explore those possibilities.
10/10/2016 c34 4kwerli
I hope there will be more of these News chapters
10/5/2016 c33 1Dragonfan123
I adore the Yugioh crossover! I can't wait for more!
10/5/2016 c34 LoamyCoffee
Take a break, then. Not like you don't deserve one~
10/5/2016 c34 7moon so bright
I like that you have this done like a news show. It made me smile. :)
10/5/2016 c34 176Firehedgehog
lol
10/5/2016 c34 2Mordalfus Grea
Good luck and take as long as you need to find your Muse. Just please don't adopt the update schedule of Umei no Mai!
10/2/2016 c33 10Gabriel Herrol
Well, it's getting rather crowded in Harry's head. What with the Horcrux and now the Pharaoh. Maybe he should see about charging his tenants knowledge as rent? lol XD It's an interesting beginning and I'm looking forwards to more. :)
10/2/2016 c33 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Hn, this is very good you should definitely think about writing it. I really like the nom de greur you choose for Atem. After all there is a forgotten hero who predates the Batman called The Shadow (Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men, the Shadow knows!)-who uses psychic powers and illusions to combat evil. This also reminds me of a ryme I thought up as a teen... The Lighter Side is what you see, the Shadow is the Other me.
10/2/2016 c33 7moon so bright
So cool!
10/2/2016 c33 13foxchick1
I hope you post this officially
10/2/2016 c33 3Reishin Amara
shrug* the knife game isnt that bad..its about as dangerous as the knife edge death fight in YuYuHakusho. (Sarcasm XD)

If ur unaware what the knife edge death fight is...two idiots put knives in the ground to act as the battle lines,cross it and u each have the knives facing inward toward the match,and each position a foot an inch from the FULL blade of the knife...then they fight,first idiot to have his entire foot pushed backwards against the knife loses.

...then again,this is the show that approved of genkais training in Ice cold caves,sleeping with snakes,and meditating crosslegged on a stalagtite with a perfect tip...atleast naruto had a slate balancing sheet between his ass and the spike of impalement...XD
10/2/2016 c33 4Vanishing Raptor
This looks quite promising. I haven't seen a good first Yu-Gi-Oh! story that is not a slash for a while. You might as well give it a try.
9/14/2016 c25 176Firehedgehog
interesting
9/14/2016 c25 3Reishin Amara
damn...Blackwing is so imfamous he deserves his own catergory on fanfiction at the point in the MISC Same with Harrys incarnation Mr Black now that i think about it.
2,357 « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 .. Last Next »