for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

6/30/2016 c11 3Reishin Amara
im surprised this story didnt get more love...its pretty good compared to normal batman crossovers.
6/30/2016 c11 1Fireofargentis
I have to wonder where this leaves Sirius and Remus, because if james was a bastard then those two would not belive it even if you tell them they were wrong about wormtail too, there is also Shak Tonks and Mad-eye, because Lily is a criminal, but i cant buy that the spell the old goat used is legal at least without consent (and they way the spell works tecnically means Pamela and Lily were 2 diferent people wich means that she should be in Arkham because long story short "multiple personality disorder" wich means (i think) tecnically Lily is not responsable for pamelas actions but both recocnice themself as Poison ivy And OH MY GOD can you say legal Shitstorm and psycology Clusterfuck!)
Also calling hermione is Nygmas niece!
Why cant i find a decent Batman/HP fanfic other than this one and ying and yang
6/30/2016 c11 3wolfey141
you ever read worm? I would love to see a crossover between that.
6/29/2016 c10 4fray100
this is a story keep at it.
6/28/2016 c9 1TheREALMightyKamina
This is an excellent idea, and I like your new archival setup. Fleshing this out is an excellent idea.
6/28/2016 c10 8psychicshipping
Luna and Harry play off each other so well here. I love it. Yin and Yang is another I hope to see a lot more of.
6/28/2016 c9 psychicshipping
Verdant Magic is another idea that I would love to see explored more in depth. I really want to see how Bats reacts to the shenanigans I'm sure are going to follow in the wake of Lily/Ivy and Harry.
6/28/2016 c8 psychicshipping
This, the uncertainty principle, most certainly has caught my fancy. I would most definitely like to see more in the future.
6/28/2016 c10 Guest
I'm sorry but no, Oracle is good but there's no way she'd have information about a society that doesn't use technology. She'd have no way to access the records. There might be some information about Bellatrix if the British government issued an apb like they did for Sirius but that's it.
6/28/2016 c10 FGM
A very good idea... Please, make this a true fic.
6/28/2016 c10 13foxchick1
I cant help but wish for more from this story
6/28/2016 c7 foxchick1
I'm liking this more and more
6/28/2016 c6 foxchick1
I think it has potential
6/28/2016 c10 7moon so bright
Awesome story concept here.
6/28/2016 c9 LoamyCoffee