for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

8/26/2016 c23 32EroSlackerMicha
so this idea is a triple crossover?
8/26/2016 c23 176Firehedgehog
oh.. nice
8/26/2016 c23 11KazuSakai
Rubber chicken and a whip seemed to be a very good catalysts to summon a Loa, to me that is.

Though when I search horvendile it led me to a wikipedia article of The Cream of the Jest. I was expecting something, but okay...

Seriously Luna. Stop that. Rider and Medea now sympathized with Harry of all things.
8/26/2016 c23 10Gabriel Herrol
Very interesting chapter! Now Harry must watch his mouth with three women around lol XD I really liked his summoning chant by the way. I'm not sure if you thought about it, but with Luna and Harry being Wizards, they have the advantage for transportation means, what with Apparition and Portkeys. Magi don't have anything like that from what I know. :)
8/26/2016 c22 Dhamon45
That last line deserves an annotation, and you know it! Not everyone has seen Hellsing Abridged.
8/26/2016 c22 2ranma hibiki
.. well there goes the neighbor hood!
if it was just harry in the war, things maaaaaay have kept to plan as far as angra mainyu was concerned (least till the end) but with luna?
"oh, fuck all kinds of duck." yea, that about sums up the war now

oh! question. most of us may or may not know the usual/normal servants for the holy grail. but I always thought servant assassin never got enough screen time. an there are many a hero that could fit assassin for harry ;3

keep up the good work!
8/26/2016 c22 8psychicshipping
I like this a lot. Not much more needs to be said. With Luna I don't know if much more CAN be said...
8/26/2016 c22 176Firehedgehog
omg,, ha ha gha
8/26/2016 c22 Anubis of The Highway Thieves
You really have to feel bad for Kotomine, Gilgamesh, and maybe Rin and Illia
8/26/2016 c22 mkeider1
This looks funny as all get out. I would love to see it continued. Here's hoping your muse cooperates.
8/25/2016 c22 solitare
Oh, this is going to be fun. Harry is such a straight man in this.
8/25/2016 c22 2Mordalfus Grea
Harry should become the master of Assassin only to have Assassin be the little girl known as Jack the Ripper.
8/25/2016 c22 1aesura.dracoheorte1
"grope an angel" ...why am i suddenly getting images of Luna groping Gabriel or Castiel from Supernatural?
8/25/2016 c22 Diabreon
Is it bad that I'm cackling like a mad man picturing what will happen when Luna meets Illya? at the very least I expect a stunned-into-imobility-Illyasveil, possibly with a side of Beserker's jaw on the ground/floor.
8/25/2016 c22 fellow
I simply adore this. Thank you - I hope this continues!
2,357 « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 .. Last Next »