for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

10/2/2016 c33 4Vanishing Raptor
This looks quite promising. I haven't seen a good first Yu-Gi-Oh! story that is not a slash for a while. You might as well give it a try.
9/14/2016 c25 176Firehedgehog
interesting
9/14/2016 c25 3Reishin Amara
damn...Blackwing is so imfamous he deserves his own catergory on fanfiction at the point in the MISC Same with Harrys incarnation Mr Black now that i think about it.
9/10/2016 c24 1Still Not Dead Yet
I like the general concept but once again the devil is in the details. If things where bad enough for Harry to engage in a 'roaring rampage of revenge' it seems unlikely that he would be captured only to be executed in such an unusual manner. Why not store him in the Department of Mysteries, erase his memories, or enslave him with magical contracts?

Then there is the issue that if Harry was captured, logically he would have been defeated, thus losing the loyalty of the Deathstick and presumably the title of Master of Death. Personally I think the Master of Death title is simply a myth as there is no mention of it in the Tale of Three Brothers. On the other hand, I think the Cloak of Death itself should be a sufficient means of achieving immortality (until Harry has offspring). It should be noted that the cloak does not provide healing or a means to stop the effects of aging.

My suggestion would be that the wand is destroyed or lost and during Harry's rampage, if you insist on that particular detail, when Harry's body is destroyed (maybe by a trap so he hasn't been 'defeated' by anyone). Harry again chooses to return to life where he discovers that he is a spirit not unlike Tom in the first book. Harry then recovers the Resurrection Stone to use on himself causing him to become a pseudo-heroic spirit. Realizing that he has inadvertently destroyed much of what make him human Harry chooses suicide by Veil, possibly after turning himself in, hoping that he could return once again by returning Deaths Cloak and removing the stone from the world. His nature as a pseudo-heroic spirit causes Harry to remain in Limbo where he is found by the Grail. I'm not sure if you touched upon it but it might be interesting to see Harry bring out Irisviel's desire to live on with her family as they both want to be 'normal'.

I seem to have gotten rather carried away, still I would like to hear your thoughts on all this. I look forward to seeing this story in it final form, whatever that may be.
9/10/2016 c24 8psychicshipping
Arturia/Harry shipping? Sign me up, I'm ready to sail!
9/10/2016 c24 Greyjedi449t
I am definitely interested in this story.

Looks good and the concept is different.
9/10/2016 c24 2No Fanfic No Life
I hope you eventually turn this one into a full story. I like the premise for this more than your current Fate/Potter stories.
9/10/2016 c1 Midgarosormr
You know, I'm kinda surprised there isn't a RWBY cross here, given how popular it is.
9/10/2016 c24 3Reishin Amara
Oh my god...yes.

On a side note..wonder if have ever played..or read about, Fate Grand Order?the plot is soooo epic.
9/10/2016 c24 LoamyCoffee
Aw, yes~ This is going to be so much fun!
9/5/2016 c19 Kid Coheed
... In this form... No thank you, the biggest problem with many of your storys That I have, is simple. Harry doesn't matter, well he does matter but he doesn't matter in terms of story progress. Harry gets acted upon by everyone, Azazel, the Grangers, The Ministry and he never acts or reacts only responds. Harry is told he isn't a human being, but rather a tool of god. And that is quite literally how you, as the God of the story treats him solely as a tool. He doesn't argue or get mad or even try to reason, he just faints. He always faints. Never does anything just faints and lets the plot take him.

Even in Fall to Zenith, Harry doesn't have to do ANYTHING, he is already a Devil, he gets handed a Evil Piece set and has several people lined up to join, he already has a wife in the wings... Harry doesn't DO anything, he doesn't have to grow or become strong or take charge solely because someone else, probably the female lead/pairing will take charge. Whether its Luna or someone else, Harry never acts like a hero. In fact he acts more like Bella Swan, a Passive Protagonist than a Heroic Protagonist you try to make him.
9/1/2016 c21 waytodawn0
I actually like Light the Blue Touch a bit more than PoIM for the fact that Harry is basically broken with no friends or family left alive. He is hardened, empty and has maybe a touch of insanity. He has been used in such away that his and Medea's pasts are so similar in such a way, for she has been used for "The Greater Good" by the gods while Harry was used by Dumbledore. And in the end, when everything was done, they both lost everything and fell to madness. To me, it would be a good story for you to continue. But as always: to me, that is my opinion, not yours.
9/1/2016 c21 freeforall546
this story looks pretty good.
8/27/2016 c23 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Oh! This one shows much more promise than the other two. Write this one!
8/27/2016 c23 13foxchick1
Really hope this becomes an official fic
2,435 « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »