for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

3/10 c266 bwall317
Hoping for more than mere archival chapters the Dark Souls and Bloodbourne stories sound really interesting.
2/24 c266 49Polydicta
OOOOOOOHHHHH!

That Bodes.
2/21 c266 1CodeRed1682
You should rewrite the part about theories and hypothesis, as theories are more substantial not less.
2/21 c266 WearyCurmudgeon
- Compulsion
*I allowed myself to fall under a Compulsion Hex on a letter, and with the Floo Network under maintenance at the time, I had to use a broomstick to head to London…but that was Quirrel diverting me.*

Oddly specific compulsion.
As a portkey, apparating outside of Hogwarts wards or Fawkes would've gotten him to London far quicker than the broom.

Even the Knightbus might've been faster. Only thing I can think of which would've had the same speed as a broom would've been a Thestral.

But if it was supposedly an emergency session, than you'd think he'd hurry rather than hurry up and wait, which a broom or Thestral counts as.
2/21 c266 Jostanos
Two words: "Oh Shards."

Five (?) words: "I love this chapter, Q!"

Four words, and my personal meme at that: *ahem*

"YOU PASS! FLAWLESS VICTORY!" &eye smiles*
2/21 c266 zaltran
Nice beginnings of a crossover. Nice to know there is at least two more chapters...
2/20 c266 LoamyCoffee
What a treat today, that so many of my favorites would update!
I'd be surprised if anyone actually thought it'd just be Harry and Maria dealing with the Wizarding World's problems, after all one must do an equal mix when crossing series like this.
How exciting~
2/20 c266 Z.L.C. genesmith
I take it that Kos is going to be less than reasonable with Harry and Maria, regardless of the fact that the two of them cut ties with Willem and Gehrman after learning of the atrocities that Byrgenwerth committed against Kos and the fishing village...
2/20 c266 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Glad to hear you are doing so well in the game. Which is your favourite and least favourite boss so far?

Great chapter, I see you recycled some parts from the first attempt, though nothing major.
2/20 c265 Jostanos
At least they've found out what the Mirror in the labyrinth actually is, and that harry was able to have a better life for 12 years before he returned to Hogwarts during what was _supposed_ to be his second year there.

What may happen next? What may have happened on Earth/in Magical UK when Harry disappeared?
2/20 c265 3WhiteElfElder
At least this Potter will be more prepared for what is to come than his younger self was.
2/20 c265 puma1sunfire
This should be good. Kinda like the possible outco es of this
2/19 c265 LoamyCoffee
Hmm, I must say that this actually has a better feel. Not I wouldn't have minded the previous version, but I understand trying to get things working.
2/19 c265 49Polydicta
Ohhhhh ... yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes YESSSSSS!

More please?

Shirley (sic.) this one is due its own multi-chaptered story? Please?
2/19 c265 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
A pity the previous one didn't work out. What were the main problems, if I may ask?

Hope this one makes it.