for The Cauldron (Archive and sample chapters)

6/3 c4 StarKurama
this is interesting
I
6/3 c4 StarKurama
this seems interesting
4/24 c251 110Right What Is Wrong
Dude, I just want to say... You're one of the most prolific HP authors around, and consistently original and entertaining. Keep up the hard work. Thanks for everything you've posted.
4/10 c268 Guest
It's funny, I always thought he just ignored her.
4/9 c268 Bonestar
I quite enjoyed this chapter and I find the mostly one-sided interactions between Harry and the Doll amusing.

To be quite honest, I would love to talk about Bloodborne with you and share my observations of the game. There are so many details that I have noticed that bear some interesting implications; like the Amygdala in Yahar'gul having open slits in their chest cavities and the fact the spiders exit out of their midsection when molting, roughly around where the Amygdala's chest cavity is, implying to me that these Amydgala are the castoff exoskeletons of the original.

I look forward to more of your work, whether it be this story or another one entirely.
4/9 c268 5Shodaime Gahokage
the Zhuang Zhou quote. I think I heard it paraphrased in "the fly" with Jeff Goldblum
4/8 c268 LoamyCoffee
I figured the idiot would try harming Harry in his Animagus form, though it leading to his changing back was interesting. I'm likely to amused at how Doll could possibly stop Harry.
4/8 c268 3WhiteElfElder
I get the impression that The Doll will not stay as she is for the entirety of a full story.
4/8 c268 3Lord Corruption
this fits so well its more like the game then not
4/8 c267 3WhiteElfElder
If Harry is not in some kind of odd and deadly situation then he must not be breathing.
4/8 c267 Lawbringer
Ok I really like the start of this and hope to see more of this story soon!
4/8 c267 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Looks very interesting!
4/7 c267 2Nihatclodra
This one certainly has potential...
4/7 c267 4597boss
This is a good chapter.
4/7 c267 LoamyCoffee
Oh very interesting, and sorry to hear that you're struggling with writing. Still the story sounds promising, I hope things get easier for Harry.
2,356 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »