for Tinted Windows

6/1 c6 2omnismith
First of all, I wanted to say that I am so grateful that you have decided to continue this story. It's so mature I truly love to read it. This chapter was great too and I love how you showed their years. Looking forward to reading more. Take care of yourself.
5/28 c6 Guest
2/14 c5 Guest
Really hoping your will decide to continue this great story
1/28 c5 Guest
This update was such a nice surprise. Your story is one of the most mature american dragon stories I have ever read. I love that you are making rose deal with the fact that she killed probably thousands if not millions in her attempt to save Jake. I love that there's more to the happily ever after. I am loving where the story is going and hope to see more.
4/14/2019 c4 Guest
10/30/2018 c3 Guest
Love Jake and Rose but darkness
10/9/2018 c2 Guest
Ohh this is so cool. I don’t think I’ve ever read a story where rose actually faced the guilt of what she did. Thinking about it now, she could’ve made a different wish - like wishing that the huntsclan didn’t hunt dragons anymore. But instead she asked for them to all be destroyed - even the ones that were kind to her. That’s messed up. I hope you can add some flashbacks of her toddler times training - with people that cared about her. Maybe that would help us understand how she feels ;)
9/3/2018 c1 gUjCL
Veri n1c3fLpst0riyU
3/2/2018 c2 Guest
1/22/2017 c1 182Luiz4200
You've brought up an issue that explains why most of my ADJL fics ignore "Homecoming".
1/14/2017 c1 Guest
this is really amazing, but I wish it was longer with many more chapters, you've got an awesome idea all you need to do now is expand on it, maybe bring in more angst/feelings and it will be perfect. I'm not a fan of songfics, but your writing is really good so I made an exception. anyway, please consider doing a multi-chapter on this. thanks for taking the time to write it :)
7/8/2016 c1 Focus on