for The Prime Directive

7/23/2019 c1 Leona117
This is great, you've manage to capture the first season uneasiness within the crew perfectly, characterisation fab! Please keep writing, you wonderful green bean! Xx
7/15/2019 c42 Zara08
Another beautifully written chapter, peeling off layers of Picards protective layer and peeking at his thoughts and concerns. Love how Riker is always thinking he’s done something wrong, not mr ego here
7/15/2019 c42 sash queen of the jungle
Wow it’s getting interesting. So is it all going to kick off with Sarah Allen, Will and Deanna? What’s going to happen between beverly and Jean Luc? Are they going to cross the invisible line? Can’t wait for more.
7/3/2019 c41 sash queen of the jungle
Just goes to show how much trust Picard has in riker.
7/3/2019 c41 6Samisim
I'm very pleased for a new chapter! Thank you for the update.
7/3/2019 c41 Zara08
Oh boy, loved crushers reaction to deannas confession it was quite frankly a chapter packed bursting with surprises, enough to make picards remainer of hair stand on end more please!
6/30/2019 c40 Samisim
I really enjoyed the story this far. I am impressed by how you capture Jean-Luc and Beverly so well. I really hope you feel inspired to write more chapters. Thank you for posting.
9/8/2018 c40 1Nikolko
Thank you! The end of this chapter had me feeling rather tingly as well!
8/28/2018 c40 Guest
Yay! This is one of my favorite ST: TNG stories. Keep it coming. I can’t wait for more.
8/27/2018 c40 sash queen of the jungle
Wow thank god you didn’t kill off the real Geordi. So romance is in the air but picards sense iof duty prevents him from going further as usual. What a damn gentleman. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
7/11/2018 c39 sash queen of the jungle
Lovely to see this updated.
7/7/2018 c39 DancingDR
Incredibly happy to see your name and new chapters up! I thought you might have quit writing and am ecstatic to see update on this story! Thank you!
7/7/2018 c39 15Nordique1
So happy to see a new chapter. Love this story
5/11/2018 c38 sash queen of the jungle
Dead. Geordi can’t be dead.! Well Picard has sealed a place in Beverly’s heart taking to Wesley. Are they going to grow closer?
5/11/2018 c1 11Ke Roth
Nice start to the story! I like your narrative style. Really well done!
66 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »