for The Prime Directive

2/23/2017 c28 nordique
Just re reread this whole story after you posted this last chapter. The plot thickens... Thank you for updating
2/22/2017 c28 3LizSeven
Thanks for the quick, creepy update! Have to give you props for setting your story in the first season, when all the relationships are so new. Very different from other stories and, I would think, quite challenging.
2/22/2017 c28 2T126.02
A very well written story with a great plot. Thanks.
2/21/2017 c28 DancingDR
Petral is an arrogant little (fill in the blank). Especially if he thinks Beverly will marry the little creepazoid. She might beat the crap out of him but marry... no.
2/21/2017 c28 sash queen of the jungle
Omg so geordi is Alive but a lab rat and they plan on kidnapping Beverly and marrying her to that doctor. Surely jean luc will save geordi and Beverly ? It's getting exciting. I can't wait for more.
2/21/2017 c27 DancingDR
Happy to see that you are continuing this story ... are you still gonna continue with "A Full Circle" as well? It hasn't been updated in a while.
2/20/2017 c27 sash queen of the jungle
Oh has jean luc just upset becerky. Can't wait for more
1/29/2017 c26 42Khell
How could I have missed this gem so far? I'm waiting for the next chapter with bated breath!
11/16/2016 c26 sash queen of the jungle
Oh dear did Li kill fon and now Roland has killed him? Can't wait for more please
11/15/2016 c25 sash queen of the jungle
Ha has Picard let the cat out of the bag?
10/31/2016 c25 15Nordique1
Where could geordie be i wonder ? Totally love the way you are portraying Jean-Luc and Beverly together
10/21/2016 c24 Guest
Great story! Please continue!
7/11/2016 c24 1Nikolko
I'm really enjoying this! I hope you update soon!
7/9/2016 c24 sash queen of the jungle
Ha, Picard jealous and having to mark his claim on doctor crusher. Love it. More please.. Will Picard and crusher ever get together?
7/9/2016 c16 sash queen of the jungle
Demonstrate...who with? Surely Picard will have something to say about that
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »